Even being FAT, the miniPRO keeps its end of the range "bargain"

Hello, I'm Greg

i've had my miniPro only for a couple of weeks (i work 85 hours/week as a pediatrician or i would have ridden more by now)

too a ride this morning..... was HAPPY to see that IF i kept the speed DOWN a bit, could be get plenty of range from the device

i'm 53

190 pounds

mostly flat roads here in florida but i did go up and down a large bridge

gps on phone was just about the same, by the way

so happy to see i could get this kind of range

max speed had dropped to 9.3 by the time i was done. at least 25% of battery life remaining, perhaps

looking for an EUC now (WILL keep the miniPRO)... not sure which.... but, that's a topic for another part of this fine forum

the best to each and every one of you

greg

Screenshot_2016-09-11-11-17-25.png

3 hours ago, Greg Spalding said:

by the way:

here's the other screen 

says:  29%.... for whatever THAT'S worth... remaining

Screenshot_2016-09-11-11-31-55.png

Hello, wellcome Gregg

ok i see you ride 12 miles and have 4 left

it's normal

with a pro you have with a full charge battery around 30 km / 18ml

your weight is over 75 kilos/ 165l

your ride attitude:

acceleration
decelerations
slope
descent

+

app com

from 18miles in reality you have 16 in true mileage

exactly like with my xiaomi mini:

22km/14ml  full charge

weight: 83 kilos/182l

acceleration
decelerations
slope
descent

app com

real mileage always around 16 km/10ml

it's normal

loose weight and you will increase mileage, i do that ;)

Thanks for taking the time to comment here

There are so many reasons to lose weight and of course this is another

The heat index was almost 111 when I was writing even moving at eight or 9 mph there was enough breeze in my face and I didn't even notice and of course nothing can hide smile just being out there enjoying myself

On 11.9.2016 at 5:30 PM, Greg Spalding said:

Hello, I'm Greg

i've had my miniPro only for a couple of weeks (i work 85 hours/week as a pediatrician or i would have ridden more by now)

too a ride this morning..... was HAPPY to see that IF i kept the speed DOWN a bit, could be get plenty of range from the device

i'm 53

190 pounds

mostly flat roads here in florida but i did go up and down a large bridge

gps on phone was just about the same, by the way

so happy to see i could get this kind of range

max speed had dropped to 9.3 by the time i was done. at least 25% of battery life remaining, perhaps

looking for an EUC now (WILL keep the miniPRO)... not sure which.... but, that's a topic for another part of this fine forum

the best to each and every one of you

greg

Hello Greg,

welcome!

Looks quite comparable to me. :-)

I'm 57, and first bought the MiniPro - no need to go through the problems I had with several firmwares like others, but at the end now it is a mature, though slow device, and I still own it.

Because waiting for the replacement of a flat tire I tried to ride a Kingsong KS16 meanwhile, and had a 1 week quite hard time to learn it (it took me approximately 100 km, to ride safely for a longer distance). 

Then the tire on the Mini was replaced, but I still rode the KS16 a lot more, because it has a range of 60 km and a max speed of 30 km/h, and I bought it.

Meanwhile I must say, though I still have the Mini, I'm using it only for guests, if they want to try a gyro-device, I'm rarely riding it anymore by myself.

So be careful not to become addicted if you buy an EUC. :-)

Cheers, htg

10 minutes ago, HermanTheGerman said:

Hello Greg,

welcome!

Looks quite comparable to me. :-)

I'm 57, and first bought the MiniPro - no need to go through the problems I had with several firmwares like others, but at the end now it is a mature, though slow device, and I still own it.

Because waiting for the replacement of a flat tire I tried to ride a Kingsong KS16 meanwhile, and had a 1 week quite hard time to learn it (it took me approximately 100 km, to ride safely for a longer distance). 

Then the tire on the Mini was replaced, but I still rode the KS16 a lot more, because it has a range of 60 km and a max speed of 30 km/h, and I bought it.

Meanwhile I must say, though I still have the Mini, I'm using it only for guests, if they want to try a gyro-device, I'm rarely riding it anymore by myself.

So be careful not to become addicted if you buy an EUC. :-)

Cheers, htg

how nice of you to post here

i'm glad to hear your experience

i'm deciding between the KS16 and the Inmotion V8

i'm sure i'll be in the very same boat as you.... quite soon

again, thanks for your message here.... it is much appreciated

Archived