First day on a Segway miniPro

I HATE THE BLEEPING THE STUPID SPEED LIMIT THE STUPID AUTO BRAKING SYSTEM ON IT ,SOMEONE SHOULD BE SHOT FOR THESE DYSFUNCTIONS .IT'S A £550 TOY THAT HAS BEEN RUINED BY THESE THINGS 

ALSO THE FRONT LIGHTS ONLY LIGHT UP ABOUT 10 INCHES IN FRONT OF THE THING ,USELESS ,

I LOVE IT I USE IT EVER DAY BUT YOU HAVE TO WEAR HEAD PHONES TO STOP THE BLEEPS AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT THE AUTO BREAKING ,IT'S A NIGHTMARE ,SOME ONE SHOULD BE SHOT FOR THESE AWFUL DYSFUNCTIONS ,

BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS AND THE FACT THAT THE APP IS A NIGHT MARE AND I HAD TO BUY A NEW PHONE AND AN NEW TABLET AS IT ONLY PAIRS WITH BLUETOOTH V 4, AND NONE OF MY DEVICES WERE V4 ,AND ALSO IT WAS A TOTAL PAIN TO PAIR IT ,AND WHEN YOU DO IT STILL HAS THAT AWFUL BLEEPING AND IT STILL HAS A SPEED LIMIT THAT'S SLOW AND YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT 

1 hour ago, konstantinthebest said:

I HATE THE BLEEPING THE STUPID SPEED LIMIT THE STUPID AUTO BRAKING SYSTEM ON IT ,SOMEONE SHOULD BE SHOT FOR THESE DYSFUNCTIONS .IT'S A £550 TOY THAT HAS BEEN RUINED BY THESE THINGS 

ALSO THE FRONT LIGHTS ONLY LIGHT UP ABOUT 10 INCHES IN FRONT OF THE THING ,USELESS ,

I LOVE IT I USE IT EVER DAY BUT YOU HAVE TO WEAR HEAD PHONES TO STOP THE BLEEPS AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT THE AUTO BREAKING ,IT'S A NIGHTMARE ,SOME ONE SHOULD BE SHOT FOR THESE AWFUL DYSFUNCTIONS ,

BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS AND THE FACT THAT THE APP IS A NIGHT MARE AND I HAD TO BUY A NEW PHONE AND AN NEW TABLET AS IT ONLY PAIRS WITH BLUETOOTH V 4, AND NONE OF MY DEVICES WERE V4 ,AND ALSO IT WAS A TOTAL PAIN TO PAIR IT ,AND WHEN YOU DO IT STILL HAS THAT AWFUL BLEEPING AND IT STILL HAS A SPEED LIMIT THAT'S SLOW AND YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT 

Yup. I agree with your complaints but still like the Mini Pro too much to give it up. Still, the speed limiter is so stupid and annoying and the beeping equally so.

7 hours ago, mouseykins said:

Wow, what a first day. Here's a quick look, from unboxing, to completing the training, and cruising through the neighborhood. Incredible how quickly you can become comfortable on these things.

Hello mouseykins

wellcome ;)

great video 

helmet is good but please take kneepads, elbow guards, guards your hands , in my first mileage i had many accident i fall on the side, on the hands, on the knees, protect your hands ;)

On ‎01‎.‎09‎.‎2016 at 4:35 AM, mouseykins said:

Wow, what a first day. Here's a quick look, from unboxing, to completing the training, and cruising through the neighborhood. Incredible how quickly you can become comfortable on these things.

Congrats! Enjoy your new ride!

And yes, they are easy to ride. Every person that have tried my miniPro's were cruising around after 5-10 min. at most.

9 minutes ago, MetricUSA said:

The mini beeps twice as much as the PRO... I guess there is a difference after all....:P

And that would be the motors/battery. Smaller battery capacity of mi mini dictates more vigorous beeping.

On 8/31/2016 at 7:35 PM, mouseykins said:

there is a possible solution to the beeper.. find the source locatio of the buzzer and snip one of the electric lines to it? or if it is just pushe onto a poll just pull one of the electrical leads to it?.. or perhaps attach a sweitch to it.. and you can turn it off and on at will?? same for the head liights? I kow some people have been working on hacks to mount headlights to the knee bar.. and even rear red LED lights to it too.on this forum. 

• 2 weeks later...

I received my miniPRO as a present for my dear friend and that is what brought me to this whole electronic unicycle arena

I still love it even though it is slow and somewhat limited in range but it is a great deal of fun and i will always own it

I'm glad you are enjoying yours as well

Archived