Alarm settings?

August Y

KS-16: First after unlocking the 30 km/h limit I was using until recently 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 which I've "upped" to 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 just a few weeks ago. In addition to that I'm also using a vibration alarm in WheelLog app set to 28 just in case I'm unable to hear the beeps in noisy environment.

7 minutes ago, Maestro72x said:

That high? is 35 37 safe? yes mine is unlocked too.

It is a KS18 1200Watt...not 800Watt....and the 1200W is announced with 40kmh max!

2 minutes ago, Maestro72x said:

Oh sorry missed that part.. yes Im on a KS 16 gonna go with 0/0/30/30. 

Just pay Attention when you are driving about 27-28....and then accelerate to hard by fault or by self esteem!

The strong tiltback will/can kick you from the wheel....has happend to me! Since then i always have ONE of the Sounds BEFORE tiltback....

2 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

Just pay Attention when you are driving about 27-28....and then accelerate to hard by fault or by self esteem!

The strong tiltback will/can kick you from the wheel....has happend to me! Since then i always have ONE of the Sounds BEFORE tiltback....

Yes maybe , I don't know because I don't use tiltback at all , I lower speed att the first warning , I have the 1200w version , maybe it's better to use all warnings and don't use tiltback , if you set the first warning on the maximum speed you wan't to go and the other 2 warnings near the first and tiltback the last near what the engine can handle then kickback will never kick in  :rolleyes:

Archived