Msuperv3 range?

1kw

Edit: I was not making much sense.. I meant Advertised km range is 80 for the 820wh, if converted to miles you get a number around 50 miles, but that's about the km you will get (50km) with new batteries. After a couple of years battery aging the range will drop to 40km. Of course if only charged to 80% will prolong life of the batteries so they don't age so fast.

How fast will you be going? This is a 1500w motor, if using 820w average power then the battery will be depleted in one hour, at 40 km/h that means the range is 40km. If you go 15-20 km/h maybe it will only use about 400w average and 80km is attainable? There are more factors but speeds above 20-25 km/h will be power hungry and you are standing in probably the most un-aerodynamic position possible. I would not be surprised if it used 800w continously to pull off 40km/h.

On 8/23/2016 at 1:20 PM, 1kw said:

I need to do 40 km daily, 50 on weekends. I think acm can do this.

It depends on your weight. I am around 90kg and only get around 40km/25 miles per charge with the ACM 820wh.

I'm contemplating the MSuper V3 1640wh. I think I would be happy with a potential 80km/50 miles.

On ‎23‎.‎08‎.‎2016 at 3:18 AM, nomad said:

Edit: I was not making much sense.. I meant Advertised km range is 80 for the 820wh, if converted to miles you get a number around 50 miles, but that's about the km you will get (50km) with new batteries. After a couple of years battery aging the range will drop to 40km. Of course if only charged to 80% will prolong life of the batteries so they don't age so fast.

How fast will you be going? This is a 1500w motor, if using 820w average power then the battery will be depleted in one hour, at 40 km/h that means the range is 40km. If you go 15-20 km/h maybe it will only use about 400w average and 80km is attainable? There are more factors but speeds above 20-25 km/h will be power hungry and you are standing in probably the most un-aerodynamic position possible. I would not be surprised if it used 800w continously to pull off 40km/h.

Thats normal: You have to divide the advertised range by 2...

the advertised range of 80 you can get when you weigh 50kg and do not go faster than 15kmh on a straight road

I think you would get between 40 and 50km. It is the same motor and battery as the ACM, so should be about the same range. I just got the Msuper v3, and rode 29,7km and have 40% battery left. I am 83kgs. That is with a lot of testing, starting and stopping and so on. 

Archived