First euc. (Ninebotonee+) this community gets 10 thumbs up

James Fraser

Hello fellow members of the forum.

I live in Seoul (South Korea) and see few people cruising around on eucs.. but they looked so cool. I had to get one.

This forum is what made me ultimately purchase my first euc.. decided on nboe+ because it had great reviews and it seemed to me, controlling it was easier.

So thanks to all of you guys helping make the world a better place for me.

Day 1.

After a mission finding a dealer here... I purchased my nboe+ and took it home. Was so amped to try it out (had watched many videos on learning and how to get going.

So i padded my nboe up and went to an empty parking lot. Started on the wall forward and back.  But letting go of the wall was difficult. I had no balance and after 45 minutes, felt like a complete failure. I packed up for the night. Headed home with a blister on my right ankle.

Day 2.

So after work. I head to the same parking lot... i put long socks and the stock padding provided in the box cut up to act as side shin gaurds. This time i say 'stuff the wall, just get on and go' this was hard but after another 20 minutes I got the hang of it. Started by going forward a few metres and then brake, stop and repeat till I was confident of the control. Turning seemed so natural. I practiced for 3 hours and felt quite comfident by the end of the day.

Day 3.(thats :) today)

Today. I headed to the same parking lot. Got a good sense of control and felt like i was flying. What an amazing experience. When you dont have to think about doing things. It just happens. So i took it one step further. One legged balancing. A great way to learn how to control your balance i found. So all those youtube videos of people doing what i thought was crazy has turned out to be such fun. After a good hour of practice. I took it to the road. 5km to mcdonalds and 5km back to my place as a just reward for a good day.

All in all. I am very happy and am having alot of fun. I have not fallen once or brusied anything. Only that one blister on day 1. I cannot wait to get going again tomorrow and see what new things I learn.

Again. Thanks goes out to all in this community for very informative feedback and for just being so positive and helpfull.

1 hour ago, James Fraser said:

All in all. I am very happy and am having alot of fun

Welcome to the forums! That's quite amazing progress - kudos to your persistence. I hope your next days will be even more rewardfull and enjoyable for you as the first three ;)

22 hours ago, James Fraser said:

Hello fellow members of the forum.

I live in Seoul (South Korea) and see few people cruising around on eucs.. but they looked so cool. I had to get one.

This forum is what made me ultimately purchase my first euc.. decided on nboe+ because it had great reviews and it seemed to me, controlling it was easier.

So thanks to all of you guys helping make the world a better place for me.

Day 1.

After a mission finding a dealer here... I purchased my nboe+ and took it home. Was so amped to try it out (had watched many videos on learning and how to get going.

So i padded my nboe up and went to an empty parking lot. Started on the wall forward and back.  But letting go of the wall was difficult. I had no balance and after 45 minutes, felt like a complete failure. I packed up for the night. Headed home with a blister on my right ankle.

Day 2.

So after work. I head to the same parking lot... i put long socks and the stock padding provided in the box cut up to act as side shin gaurds. This time i say 'stuff the wall, just get on and go' this was hard but after another 20 minutes I got the hang of it. Started by going forward a few metres and then brake, stop and repeat till I was confident of the control. Turning seemed so natural. I practiced for 3 hours and felt quite comfident by the end of the day.

Day 3.(thats :) today)

Today. I headed to the same parking lot. Got a good sense of control and felt like i was flying. What an amazing experience. When you dont have to think about doing things. It just happens. So i took it one step further. One legged balancing. A great way to learn how to control your balance i found. So all those youtube videos of people doing what i thought was crazy has turned out to be such fun. After a good hour of practice. I took it to the road. 5km to mcdonalds and 5km back to my place as a just reward for a good day.

All in all. I am very happy and am having alot of fun. I have not fallen once or brusied anything. Only that one blister on day 1. I cannot wait to get going again tomorrow and see what new things I learn.

Again. Thanks goes out to all in this community for very informative feedback and for just being so positive and helpfull.

Not a single fall???!!!  Wow that is pretty incredible.  My fall total is probably approaching triple digits and I still have a long way to go.

Archived