2 problems with my Ninebot Mini Pro

I have been using my Ninebot Mini Pro for a few months now quite intensively, having covered over 2000 kilometres and until recently everything was fine. 

1. Now the steering rod of my Ninebot Mini Pro makes a loud click, as in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IHCNL40jsA . Sometimes it also clicks like this when I turn suddenly or go over a small curb or something.

2. The steering rod is slightly tilted left. A few days ago a friend of mine fell off while trying to get off for the first time, I mean he touched the rod and the Mini started spinning. Then I noticed the rod is tilted. It was definitely perfectly upright before. 

Has anybody experienced anything like this?

IMG_3807.JPG

I would probably have to dismantle the Ninebot Mini. I'd rather not do that because it is still under guarantee.  The only thing I did was I took out the red rubber bit, unscrewed the 2 bolts and removed the red metal cover (adapter) but could not see anything wrong there.

• 2 months later...
On ‎02‎.‎08‎.‎2016 at 0:29 AM, tymczasowy933 said:

I would probably have to dismantle the Ninebot Mini. I'd rather not do that because it is still under guarantee.  The only thing I did was I took out the red rubber bit, unscrewed the 2 bolts and removed the red metal cover (adapter) but could not see anything wrong there.

Warranty is the key here. I would advise you to call your seller and get it fixed.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived