china 350W very base model: help

LEO_LEO

hi , 

someone can help me  , my generic EUC is too slow , I do not even come to 10 km / h , then beep beep beep and tilt back and I must decelerate . 

I saw that there is' a disconnected wire , but perhaps better way , I have not idea what might serve . Apart from the slowness , my china rocket has good acceleration and a good ability ' of climb ,  considered the motor and price 

considered that it should also be in fair  climb , it seems to me that the tilt back shots a bit too early , not can do something on this card ?

(thanks)

Uploaded Images

•  
  •  

euc3.jpg

euc1.jpg

euc2.jpg

Thanks @KingSong69, i will try to ask him

in the photo of the board, there is a male wire disconnected, is it right disconnected? ....there are also two connector female empty of the same type   ...misterious...

image.jpg

Whats your weight? My first generic Airwheel X3 from Ali had a Vmax of real 12km/h. I have 74kg. These wheels are good to learn, however you want a different wheel once you get used to driving it... Where does the unconnected wire leads to? To the Motor? Battery?

You'll not get more speed from cheap generic model EUC like this. It has low power motor and weak battery. The plug will not change anything - if it would be needed for wheel operation you'd not be able to ride it at all while unplugged. It could be used for calibration or diagnostic maybe ...

@Juick Well this is a nice workaround :D I know what I am talking about...

From my own experience: don´t ignore the beeps even your wheel is boring slow. I did it in the first days of driving my first Airwheel and faceplanted badly as the EUC shooted away under my feet behind me. My body tried to brake down the speed for three steps an then gave up. It needed months until the hurt in my shoulders disappeared!

If you learned how to drive without crashing the wheel and you are sure you will stay on with this nice hobby, invest some money in reliability and safety an get a quality wheel.

Its fun to feel the motor crunch and you know keep on pressing it its going to stop.  Have a Pyle generic Hurtle wheel, Its fun the make the Hurtle Hurl.  Great wheel to learn on though.  Grew out of it in like 2 days,  9bot seems like a Caddy compared to it.

@LEO_LEO I have one generic just like yours, with the same issues. I also have other cheap generic that is powerful but slow.

Any way, I suggest you to buy from MicroWorks because we know very well the technical details of their EUCs and they work great, speed, power, not expensive and most open dude to all knowledge and selling every part of EUC.

See here: https://github.com/EGG-electric-unicycle/documentation/wiki

17 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

The problem is:

it is a generic 350Watt model with to less batterie power?

the board looks like a microworks....there is one person who-perhaps- can help....

thats: @electric_vehicle_lover, as he building wheels himself?........

This board doesn't come from us.  

we already stopped producing this low speed controller 2 years ago.

19 hours ago, LEO_LEO said:

hi , 

someone can help me  , my generic EUC is too slow , I do not even come to 10 km / h , then beep beep beep and tilt back and I must decelerate . 

I saw that there is' a disconnected wire , but perhaps better way , I have not idea what might serve . Apart from the slowness , my china rocket has good acceleration and a good ability ' of climb ,  considered the motor and price 

considered that it should also be in fair  climb , it seems to me that the tilt back shots a bit too early , not can do something on this card ?

(thanks)

Uploaded Images

•  
  •  

euc3.jpg

euc1.jpg

euc2.jpg

If your battery pack power enough, I think you can exchange main parts ( motor +controller )   

battery pack:  we suggest 340wh or more...

speed up  25+ km /h    ( 30A/30B contorller speed limit 30KM/H max. ) 

Solutions:

1.)  Upgrade your EUC,  ( condition:  your battery cell comes with big capacity and enough power.  ie.  340wh panasonic battery pack , In theory, cruising distance about 30 km based on 60-70 kg man)      

------------- exchange the motor + controller   ( you have tools to remove them)

2.)  If your battery is old, and short cruising distance.  The best way is that you resell it.

-----------------you can think of buying a new one.  ( ninebot, gotway, airwheel, IPS, rockwheel...etc.. and Geekwheel...hehehe...) 

If don't mind,  here i post an advertisement for myself.   You can think of our promotional muscle scooter with 340wh panasonic battery,  high speed cruising 30 km/h Max.  

https://wholesaler.alibaba.com/product-detail/Promotional-340-680wh-battery-GEEKWHEEL-DIY_60490047653.html

If any question, you can contact me

lee@microworks.cn

thank you

@electric_vehicle_lover I did not know the project, thanks 

@Lz Lee thanks for the suggestions, but if I change motor + controller I change all  :D ...and I have the problem, I am not able to work with electric component, I can change a piece, but no more, may be a little soldering, but if there are problems (and the problem arrives always on time) I am as a cow watching a train.

finally, I also think it is time to buy one better ...but I hope also to improve my first euc with little money , if it's possible (I am attached to it)

- If my board is outdated (is it outdated?), It makes sense try to buy one better and pray that it works faster? 

8 minutes ago, LEO_LEO said:

@electric_vehicle_lover I did not know the project, thanks 

@Lz Lee thanks for the suggestions, but if I change motor + controller I change all  :D ...and I have the problem, I am not able to work with electric component, I can change a piece, but no more, may be a little soldering, but if there are problems (and the problem arrives always on time) I am as a cow watching a train.

finally, I also think it is time to buy one better ...but I hope also to improve my first euc with little money , if it's possible (I am attached to it)

- If my board is outdated (is it outdated?), It makes sense try to buy one better and pray that it works faster? 

I think your board should be first generation controller.

2rd generation controller speed 18 km/h, it comes with a function (  EUC fall down , you don't Re-start and ride it again)

3rd to now : high speed controller

If you increase the EUC speed,  350w motor is a short plate.  It only support speed about 22 km/h max.   So you can't upgrade higher speed.

And nowadays,  almost of people produces low speed controller again. 

Thanks @Lz Lee for the explanation

and You are right, (if I understand correctly)  if my euc fall down, I must always restart it.

last question: someone know what 's the maximum speed (real) of a second-generation generic euc, 18 km/h is the declaration, but on the road? 

(I ask because my eucTechnical specifications wrote 18 km/h,  but on the road it arrives at 10-11 Km/h  max)

Just now, LEO_LEO said:

Thanks @Lz Lee for the explanation

and You are right, (if I understand correctly)  if my euc fall down, I must always restart it.

last question: someone know what 's the maximum speed (real) of a second-generation generic euc, 18 km/h is the declaration, but on the road? 

(I ask because my eucTechnical specifications wrote 18 km/h,  but on the road it arrives at 10-11 Km/h  max)

first controller wrote 18 km/h .  It depends on Solowheel spec. ..   

Second controller sourcing codes are written by Chinese engineers.  So edit speed value.

I have a TG-f3 which has a slightly different board. Their boards' color are green but most of the component layout is the same. They used some black glue to make sure the plugs are in place. By your picture I think you have a loose plug, which should be placed between those two 5-wire plugs. Of course I am not sure what it does so no guarantee from me. During my voltage testing to install a voltmeter I test this plug, but there is no voltage in it, either on or off. So I have no idea what it does. Only thing I know is that it's not connect directly to ground. 

here is the thread, you can see my board for yourself.

the thread

Added: the empty plug is the one on right, which provide 3v of power. I used only the ground wire and black tape the red, as you see in the picture. Just to clear it up.

with the curiosity I opened it up and found out that plug is controlled by the power switch. I don't know why the board needs that 2 wire switched. Maybe some additional features? You can check your wired and see if they are coming from the switch too. My EUC works with the plug out too.

@Philip W very thanks! I will open and I watch the wires ...and after will born the question, what I do,  touch or not touch :D

( in Italy we have a saying " Never change a winning team " , my team does not win , but at least get to 10 km / h , I want speed but I have a great fear of burning all )

@LEO_LEO all the photos from alibaba indicates that it's the power led connection. So it's useless since the power indicator is there. So no need to plug it in. Mine does nothing anyway.

aliexpress has some upgrades for the board, but I rather buying new faster EUC than doing all the modding which might destroy it. The old one can stay here just in case. It doesn't use much space anyway.

@Philip W , my start button has only two wires, one red and one black, so ' I leave everything as it is

probably my model was a stock fund , but that's okay , I learned everything from it , has done its job very well , if I find a second generation card for a good price , maybe I try to replace it

Archived