GotWay gloves

Great idea. Gotway riders will definitely buy them. I am not too crazy about the spider, but the idea to make brand name gloves is good. Also knee and elbow pads maybe? Helmets?

22 minutes ago, Cloud said:

Great idea. Gotway riders will definitely buy them. I am not too crazy about the spider, but the idea to make brand name gloves is good. Also knee and elbow pads maybe? Helmets?

We will customized such protection products if there is many people want it.

The idea is nice...really!

But this Kind of gloves don't really help on a fall.....because....it are just gloves....

You more Need a Kind of wrist guard, which poteect your Hand in a way that you can glide on the wrist guard when falling

11 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

The idea is nice...really!

But this Kind of gloves don't really help on a fall.....because....it are just gloves....

You more Need a Kind of wrist guard, which poteect your Hand in a way that you can glide on the wrist guard when falling

I think bike's gloves still provide a good level of protection. I wear similar gloves and they saved my skin so many times. During falls, one glides but for a short distance, tumbles and rolls over, and the pads on the gloves are normally adequate to protect the skin from rubbing against pavement. Of course there could be a situation where these will not be enough, but in my experience, they are pretty good. Id say both wrist guards and gloves can be put to a good use

57 minutes ago, ESBU said:

Hey riders !

I am using these: http://goo.gl/ZWnRW5

Perfectly breathable = only for summer :)

Looks cool but is there enough protection of the palm? Doesnt seem like enough padding is there - not sure these were made for falling down and protecting skin?

They have piece of protection on inner wrist side.

You can buy protection -  for skating, or for motocross..even for military :)

I decided for 2nd.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2016 at 8:47 AM, Linnea Lin Gotway said:

How do you feel about our customized gloves? Do you want it?

No, not me. But if it helps to bring in money for R&D on the EUC part I am all for it.

Archived