Since our success on downgrading firmware, will be kindly to promote advert in this chinese mini users forum (xiaomi users forum) http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/f-439  

47000 post about V1.2.8 ! i translate by google and a lot of users are very angry

i had try to connect me but i m not autorize to post because i need filled profile with chinese mobile phone number , adress etc...

If someone have contact with chinese friend, could gives message about downgrading posibility, thank you very much

They block everything google (which of course includes youtube, gmail, google apps, maps, everything), facebook, instagram, basically anything that has some element of social networking is banned.  Even this forum is banned I believed.  They want to keep their "internet" an intranet where they have total control.

1 hour ago, John Eucist said:

They block everything google (which of course includes youtube, gmail, google apps, maps, everything), facebook, instagram, basically anything that has some element of social networking is banned.  Even this forum is banned I believed.  They want to keep their "internet" an intranet where they have total control.

And it looks that I'm not allowed to post there...

I thing the only possibility to inform them is thru the sellers at aliexpress, where many people here buyed their mini.

Maybe someone has contact to them.

Can your contact there post to bbs.xiaomi and give them a link to the downgrade site?

Ninebot / Xiaomi postet there a long letter to the users and they are very angry about the situation.

For me, this would be a big satisfaction after what they (Ninebot / Xioami) have done to us.

57 minutes ago, Denniss2 said:

And it looks that I'm not allowed to post there...

I thing the only possibility to inform them is thru the sellers at aliexpress, where many people here buyed their mini.

Maybe someone has contact to them.

i thought on aliexpres seller, i had before contact hem (all mini reseller) for know if there a solution for downgrade

but, im scare a little if they male money with yours solutions..... it's a risk

maybe will be confortable for them to give the link to theirs angry customer

here many links in aliexpress reseller of mini i had contact before, remember one isnt mini reseller but i dont remeber who

Someone can help me and prepare a perfect english text contain explaining something like "if you have chinese cityzen customer angry with you because firmware v128 is bad... please send them this link for solution etc....

sorry i dont speak well

Okay sure.  But she says she still cannot post.  The "bbs" says she has no permission to post without any explanation.  She already registered with phone number and activated the SMS validation.  Maybe have to wait some time?  Anyway it's 1:37 AM in China now so will ask her to check again tomorrow.

Just now, John Eucist said:

Okay sure.  But she says she still cannot post.  The "bbs" says she has no permission to post without any explanation.  She already registered with phone number and activated the SMS validation.  Maybe have to wait some time?  Anyway it's 1:37 AM in China now so will ask her to check again tomorrow.

maybe one continental china phone....

me too with my account mi xiaomi mini i can access to forum but cannot post

3 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

maybe one continental china phone....

me too with my account mi xiaomi mini i can access to forum but cannot post

She used a China mobile phone number.

Anyway, I'm thinking.  Maybe the site is preventing all the angry customers from posting too much by blocking new signups from posting?

Also, maybe xiaomi/ninebot purposely set lower speed limit to comply with laws in a few major markets?  If so, then the "xiaomi bbs" will probably delete her post even if she were able to successfully post it.  Anyway, will see tomorrow.

1 minute ago, John Eucist said:

She used a China mobile phone number.

Anyway, I'm thinking.  Maybe the site is preventing all the angry customers from posting too much by blocking new signups from posting?

Also, maybe xiaomi/ninebot purposely set lower speed limit to comply with laws in a few major markets?  If so, then the "xiaomi bbs" will probably delete her post even if she were able to successfully post it.  Anyway, will see tomorrow.

i dont think for blocking because i saw today there's more post from angry user who want to kill the engineer hahahhahahahahahahah http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/f-439

it's very cool from your contact because she will be rich to sell activation code to foreign mini user who need, she must buy phone sim each time and with skype communicate the phone number to the user, received the code by sms and in 60 seconds send the code by skype for activate mini 

:D

5 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

i dont think for blocking because i saw today there's more post from angry user who want to kill the engineer hahahhahahahahahahah http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/f-439

New post but maybe from old members.  Maybe only block new signup members from posting?

6 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

it's very cool from your contact because she will be rich to sell activation code to foreign mini user who need, she must buy phone sim each time and with skype communicate the phone number to the user, received the code by sms and in 60 seconds send the code by skype for activate mini 

:D

I'm not sure what you're talking about (I don't own a mini nor she).  I think, at least in the China market they will restore the old speed limit with a new firmware very soon after so many angry customers complained (assuming China mini models can be identified and whitelisted to be flashed back to the higher speed).

14 minutes ago, John Eucist said:

New post but maybe from old members.  Maybe only block new signup members from posting?

I'm not sure what you're talking about (I don't own a mini nor she).  I think, at least in the China market they will restore the old speed limit with a new firmware very soon after so many angry customers complained (assuming China mini models can be identified and whitelisted to be flashed back to the higher speed).

here what's happen, before 1rst april everybody in the world bought mini xiaomi,  fill the inscribe form email give a password and ok your mini is ready,,,,, Well like Mini pro was released in europa, japan, emirates .... is very cost and foreign customer prefered bought mini xiaomi but since 1rst april all xiaomi needs be activate by chinese phone number & code into sms sent when inscribed... It was a big mess, everywhere people ask for "how to activate my xiaomi or mini pro who came directly from china?"

The only solution answer is get skype connected with a chinese friend and in one minute : the foreign user ingress chinese number phone and the chinese friend give code received by sms.

23 minutes ago, Denniss said:

Finaly I was able to post in bbs.xioami.cn

You need to choose an avatar before you can post. Took me a long time to get a translation I understand.

Wow.  The contact I had (who is a native-Chinese speaker/reader/writer) said that xiaomi site is terribly designed and even she couldn't figure out how to post.  How did you register the account?  Did you have a Chinese mobile phone number you borrowed from someone?  Can you link the post that you made on xiaomi so we can check it out? :D

4 minutes ago, John Eucist said:

Wow.  The contact I had (who is a native-Chinese speaker/reader/writer) said that xiaomi site is terribly designed and even she couldn't figure out how to post.  How did you register the account?  Did you have a Chinese mobile phone number you borrowed from someone?  Can you link the post that you made on xiaomi so we can check it out? :D

when i had downloaded ninebot app first time i fill my email and password, whith this i can connect me to xiaomi forum with.

Archived