Has anyone with a KS-18A made a "trolley handle"?

Bryan Wells

A "C" channel fitted over the existing horizontal handle, fitted with a hinge at one end. The hinge would also be attached to the existing handle. 

This would allow you to lift the C channel and extend the height by approx 8 inches. 

Would that be a comfortable height for you ?

3 hours ago, Bryan Wells said:

I'm having a hard time imagining how you mean. Any images of this C handle 

I think he means a metal bar that's bent into "C-shape" (profile):

ChannelBar.jpg?width=500&height=500

Well, not probably one made from steel, but the shape... ;)

58 minutes ago, steve454 said:

@Bryan Wells It would then be like a Ninebot handle.  Drill hole through c channel and Kingsong handle and insert pin of some kind.  Chamfer the end with the pin so  the other end would raise up to the height you need.

so your saying something like this??? looks like it would go right in my @$$ lol

pimg_1.jpg

OHHHH i get it! ill draw a new pic. i mean like the ninebot stock handle not the Trolley handle

10 hours ago, Bryan Wells said:

so your saying something like this??? looks like it would go right in my @$$ lol

pimg_1.jpg

OHHHH i get it! ill draw a new pic. i mean like the ninebot stock handle not the Trolley handle

Yes, but without the half circle just the part that lays on top of the Kingsong handle. One end raises up the other end is the hinge.

I apologise for not explaining properly, but think you have grasped the concept now.

If you wanted to make it really neat, to create the C section shape of the handle extension, image.jpegyou could mould fibreglass over the existing handle (top and both sides) so the shape matched perfectly

9 hours ago, Mistagear said:

I apologise for not explaining properly, but think you have grasped the concept now.

If you wanted to make it really neat, to create the C section shape of the handle extension, image.jpegyou could mould fibreglass over the existing handle (top and both sides) so the shape matched perfectly

That is exactly it.  Maybe could be used to replace broken NineBot handle.

Archived