I'm the only EU Rider in the village!

Nuo Meng

We ride along the seawall every day - I bought my EU 9 months ago, and in all that time I've only seen two other people riding one! I'm really surprised there aren't more riders! Does any one else feel like they're part of a really small exclusive group of Electric Unicycle riders in their village?

nuo on seawall.jpg

I live in North Vancouver, a suburb of Vancouver BC Canada (population around 2.5 million) - I'm sure there must be more riders in the city but I have never seen them - that's why I feel like I live in a small village!

I was in Shenzhen for 3 weeks in October of 2015 for a visit.I also visited Hong Kong and Macau.Shenzhen has a population of over 12 million and I rode one of my wheels everyday that I was there.During that whole time,I only saw one other EUC rider.It's kind of ironic since most EUC makers are located in the Shenzhen area.

I'm in Hyde Park most weekends - which is the busiest, most central park in London.....and I've seen a total of two in the last five months. 

I like it that way. Will almost be a bit depressing if everyone starts using one. One of my favourite parts of the whole hobby is how hard the learning curve is. I like the idea of 'earning' it.

I seem to be the only one so far with an electric unicycle here in Modesto, California. I'm sure that there are "hoverboards" out there somewhere, as people seem to know what they are.

I have met one person walking a gas powered scooter and I saw yet another person carrying freeline skates. 

Archived