Inmotion E25 (details pending)

RagingGrandpa

"redesign"

They gonna dab some silicone like in good old days, :D 

Just now, Merkyu Kyu Kyu said:

Some reliable sources said that the E25 is only 22kg/48lbs

icegif-909.gif

Now it needs to be at least 40kph fast. :) And have 16" wheel. Or at least 14x3.5"

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Manoloco said:

That sounds good...

How can 22Kg wheel sound good if we compared it with the Falcon (25Kg)? What is the charging voltage and battery capacity of this wheel? 

20 hours ago, Funky said:

Anyways let's keep topic alive.

Why? If there's no news there's no need to have every thread spammed and filled with wishes for lightweight wheels and speculation just for the sake of it.

• Like 2

On 9/14/2024 at 1:58 PM, Frolic0415 said:

Why? If there's no news there's no need to have every thread spammed and filled with wishes for lightweight wheels and speculation just for the sake of it.

Says you. I'll do my thing. You do you. :efee8319ab:

Also now we know it's ~22kg. Otherwise he may have not mentioned that... In my book that's something new - that we didn't know beforehand. So..? 1f595.png:) And again here we go with "every tread" are you sure about that? Aside of Falcon tread and 2 Inmotions treads (At this moment..) I'm rarely if ever seen on those "big wheel" treads, if ever.. So get bent with your every tread logic.

Spamming every tread.. :efee612b4b: You're spamming right now in this tread qq about me. :efee78d764::efefa07c43::efeeb35c09: 

Spoiler

No hard feelings. :D Just bored and having some fun. <3 

On 9/14/2024 at 1:51 PM, YCC said:

How can 22Kg wheel sound good if we compared it with the Falcon (25Kg)? What is the charging voltage and battery capacity of this wheel? 

See the E25 can be slower and weaker even. People who don't need top notch performance could care less about if it's 84V, 100V, or 168V. Same for their top end speed. (Would be nice if it was same as Falcon 50kph, but 40kph would be good enough.) Having an actually usable carry handle and lift button easily accessible would be much better than Falcon alone. Yes look wise it's nothing special - that' for sure. But practicality could be miles ahead of said Falcon. Ohh and i din't even mention battery capacity. Because i don't care if it has 800Wh or 1000Wh. < It should be in those margins. Also who care what's it's charging voltage? It's last mileage wheel.. You won't be charging it mid ride somewhere. At home or workplace.. Where you will have plenty of time for charging.

But yeah 22kg isn't that much better than 25kg. Other things MAY be better on it.. Like build quality for one. Same time knowing how things are - i doubt it will be any better.

Edited by Funky
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Funky said:

But yeah 22kg isn't that much better than 25kg. 

Especially as  the Falcon's pads are almost 2kg, pads the E25 doesn't have. The Falcon's pedals are bigger and no doubt heavier as well, so they are basically the same weight.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, DavidB said:

Especially as  the Falcon's pads are almost 2kg, pads the E25 doesn't have. The Falcon's pedals are bigger and no doubt heavier as well, so they are basically the same weight.

Yeah forgot that Falcon without pads are already 23kg... Where E25 doesn't have them also are more plastic build.

At 22kg it literally needs to be Falcon. Same speed and everything. :D Otherwise if it's much, much weaker, at 22kg it will be simply to heavy for what it is.

Edited by Funky

On 9/3/2024 at 3:31 PM, Funky said:

Gonna re-post from different topic higher resolution render, for people who may have missed it.

All thanks go to @WheelGoodTime for providing the image.

Screenshot_20240827_083809_Drive.jpg.77d

This looks like something out of the 2019-2020 Gotway MSX & RS19 era. Like an uglier alpha version of the V12.

It's good to see a wheel release with this weight though. I think we have enough heavy/high performance wheels coming out. 

One criticism however: It's crazy to me that manufacturers still don't understand that we all want flat and flush side panels, for easy velcro/power pad mounting. 

edit: I really hope that the trolley handle also doubles as a handle for lifting the EUC, and bonus points if it also includes a lift switch.

Edited by xiiijojjo
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, xiiijojjo said:

This looks like something out of the 2019-2020 Gotway MSX & RS19 era. Like an uglier alpha version of the V12.

It's good to see a wheel release with this weight though. I think we have enough heavy/high performance wheels coming out. 

One criticism however: It's crazy to me that manufacturers still don't understand that we all want flat and flush side panels, for easy velcro/power pad mounting. 

edit: I really hope that the trolley handle also doubles as a handle for lifting the EUC, and bonus points if it also includes a lift switch.

Already was mentioned - if you look closer it has a hinge. Meaning yes it doubles as a carry/trolley handle. Same type as V11/12 i guess.. Meaning lift button should be right next to it.

By looks it's probably closer to V12. Same for button placement. (I don't see them straying away from working setup..) Also it has V11Y pedals.

I personally don't really care for pads. I don't need them. At least it's better to have wheel made without pads - than having pads that don't work.. Even worse if pads are built into euc body.

Yes in perfect world i wanted to see 1 Small to 3 Big wheel ration releases. But we are lucky, if we get one small wheel release in 2 years... Next one probably gonna get released in 2030. :D As Inmotion is slower at releasing new wheels.

Edited by Funky

22 hours ago, Funky said:

"redesign"

They gonna dab some silicone like in good old days, :D 

icegif-909.gif

Now it needs to be at least 40kph fast. :) And have 16" wheel. Or at least 14x3.5"

>>Now it needs to be at least 40kph MPH fast. :) 

Now the wheel would have a chance ....

32 minutes ago, litewave said:

>>Now it needs to be at least 40kph MPH fast. :) 

Now the wheel would have a chance ....

Why doh?

My daily commuting speed tops out 30-35kph. Usually slower as i'm not geared. Which makes 40kph decent speed. And by law we are meant to go 25kph anyways. But i don't really care for law. Sure if it has more speed that awesome, more fun if one wants to gear up and start going 60kph. Even when i gear up i still ride around ~44kph. (Which i rarely do anymore.)

For your regular Joe, who don't need speed and won't use gear - anything over 20kph is already too dangerous. (Yes one could argue that even going 5kph on euc is dangerous without gear.. Still it's better than going 40kph.)

Not everyone outside of this forum users are speed demons, that want fastest wheel out there and ride all black-out armor like BATMAN! :D 

Edited by Funky
  • Upvote 1

•  
On 9/19/2024 at 8:56 AM, alcatraz said:

THAT'S the perfect tire for comfort/weight. 

I would be more happy if it had 22x2" :D (Something like that) Big diameter, but skinny tire. - Road bicycle type ordeal. 

16x3" would be best in my eyes.. But i don't see E25 having a 16" tire. So yeah.. It's 14" at best.

If we talk about comfort/weight it would be 16x2.125" or 16x2.5".. Best middle ground. At 3" or even better 3.5" we got many M/C options out there. Where anything under 3" width - we got only bicycle tires. I'll take 14x3.5" over 16x2.125" any day.. More tire options..

Personally 3" is best. I've had too many instances of ~2" tires getting jammed in between sidewalk/pavement crevices and knock me off in some cases, or make me lose control for a moment in the best of cases. Especially when merging on/of sidewalks or paved paths.  I do see this wheel being the "old" 14 inches where it's actually 14 inches total diameter, not like Falcon. You're most likely right about it being around 2.5" wide if that is the case, which I'm pretty sure it is.