Ninebot One S2 Fist Hand Review!!!!!!

Recommend index: ★★★★
Test period: 30 days
Preface:What is the most handsome car, wheelbarrow. I'm very glad to participate in the test of  Ninebot One S2 . The personal views of One S2 are as follows:
Appearance: ★★★★★
Charming, stylish and exquisite. The first time I saw it, I couldn't help holding it. S2 in lights still maintained the charming aperture of Ninebot One, especially at night, far away to see a handsome halo, turns head high. Far away you can see the handsome halo. Heads will turn as it in the street. In terms of the shell, S2 also has a lot to create space, and the shell can be DIY. This design is adhering to the design concept of Ninebot , With Ninebot words:” We are responsible for developing production and you are responsible for creating.”

Riding comfort: ★★★★★
Riding is smooth, 14 inch car can shuttle in free in the crowd. Under the double electric power, straight down the steps without any pressure. In the climbing test, S2 did not let people disappoint. Beijing overpass normal slope should be about 20 °-25 °, it is easy to go up, there is no phenomenon of slipping, the power and the grip of the tires are good performance.  
Endurance: ★★★★
In the 10 days prior to the test of using single cell, either in life or on power output can’t meet me this super fans. Because commuting, plus battery using attenuation in winter, riding 13 km or so shows low battery, if the whole can ride at a constant speed to 15 km. Fortunately, S2 can increase the battery module, and when I sleep single battery has already can't satisfy the I, I apply to the company for a piece of pool on the car, and through the APP to upgrade the firmware, and sure enough, power and range is very large, the high speed riding 27 km, uniform driving to riding around 30 kilometers, S2 can add battery this really good, the novice can select a single cell, learn to add a battery can be upgraded to high version, very convenient.
Weight: ★★★★★
Whether it is a single battery or a dual battery, the weight of S2 is completely within the acceptable range, even for women, it is very easy to carry on walking, this is a great breakthrough in the balance of the car industry, I understand the current industry can be upgraded to the battery and also such a light car really did not.  

Hardware: ★★★★
This design that S2 handle picked up after the power to stop is very good, I played a lot of balanced cars, this car should feel most secure in the industry. For beginners, the S2 shell removal may be a little more difficult, you need some skills, if you are too hard to damage the enclosure. Overall, the car is the most comfortable car I rode, no one. Wish Ninebot is getting better and better, looking forward to review new products next time.  

130437soc3riklxnor9rkn.jpeg

130631n4p4zydd2tl8lygk.jpeg

130631ualljpa9fejz1pap.jpeg

130631uckw2ackkucccza0.jpeg

Archived