Begode Blitz 2400wh: 134V, 20", 79lbs

Cerbera

6 hours ago, Ronin Ryder said:

I agree with everything that you said. Name someone u know going 70mph wheel speed. Probably <5 riders max. 60mph? Probably 5<riders max. So this concern of accuracy at high speed is of a niche of a niche (not saying we shouldn't address it) . I observed a disproportionate noise about it though. Louder than the quality of the wheel or the design. You should see the tone coming from this noise, it wasn't very positive or collaborative. Trolling by saying "congrats for 70mph" is a passive way to highlight how ridiculous this situation is, ie 3-4 guys being so angry about such a small concern vs the mass of euc riders. Before asking me to post this less, maybe you should ask them to try first to understand what people are doing(Hsiang has always posted wheel speeds, in an out of the box experience fashion), before demanding aggressively, or dismissing people's achievements by posting inaccurate infos like I demonstrated earlier. This should be a start. I touched 63mph "" "" "Wheel" "" " on the GT PRO. I was terrified to cutout man, and the wind too... Was probably doing the same face expression than @Hsiang😁. The highest speed I ever hit. Can't imagine 70mph ####wheel###, the stress level... That's was a massive achievement on an EUC. Most of the people who adamantly asked gps (in a tunnel BTW)  barely go beyond 50mph. Not trying to advocate for high speed, I always said not everyone wants to go fast, but the sayers are definitely not the doers on this one. Hope this clarifies and that you have more background now. But this debate isn't going to change much. @Hsiang, and myself, are still going to post wheel speed. I might start to report the % GPS difference though. Hoping this will ease these people up a bit, if not, never mind 😁

I kinda don't give a shit about YT content, but it does come across as clickbaity or dishonest if you use the wheel speed while you (and hsiang obviously) know that it is inaccurate. I mean yeah, some people know that EB and Begode have a tendency to over report the speed more than other manufacturers, but not everyone does and this creates an illusion that some wheels are faster than others while in reality they are not.

I get that YT overall is pretty competitive and to get more views you have to resort to tactics that you would not use if it made no difference, but the reality is that it does matter and thats why people do it. Simple as.

But I feel the whole thing moves into a gray area when someone knows that the wheel reported speed is wildly inaccurate and still mentions it while conveniently forgetting to mention that the speed in fact is not accurate and true 70mph still remains to be broken. I mean you could still use the same title, but after hitting the 70mph just state that this is a speed reported by the wheel and can be inaccurate and most likely the true speed is not that high. You really don't need to say more than that, you can if you want to be transparent but you don't have to go into detail that how much it overshoots.

But youtube is youtube and it is hugely different from real scenarios. I don't believe that people blast these shits at 60mph all day and all night and go up and down stairs and stuff.

But why does it matter if the people asking for a GPS speed readout go above 50mph or not? Is it a requirement to ask for a verified speed to go fast yourself too? Makes no sense really.

But there are worse things out there. WrongWay did a video about Lynx which he unfortunately made to look like general guide to LK wheels and when it came to charging he advised to unplug the charger when it starts switching on/off. Which works for the Lynx but if you have any other LK wheel (besides the upcoming Sherman L) you are going to fuck up your battery by not letting it ever balance. Great advice.

• Upvote 2

On 7/24/2024 at 2:54 PM, Jayzao said:

How to verify the actual speed:

or you could just have your friend use a radar gun, they are a few hundred for a good one and there isn't a "margin of error"

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rawnei said:

Don't think racers ride seated. 😁

Display looks neat but yeah it's in a vurnable spot for sure, some kind of bumpers almost necessary.

What's the matter, don't like the taste of your own medicine crying angry man? 😂

You really want to ruin this topic sir, coming back again and again. That's sad, especially if you come back with these kindergarten kid level punchlines ("no it's you not me")😂 .  You're the one using offensive words like "Cry",when people explain you context. I kept talking respectfully, just not in a narrative that pleased you. I won't resolve to personal attacks like you're doing, especially in this forum. I already have proven you wrong earlier with your disinformation on @Hsiang's GT PRO and that's what is pissing you off. You can come back 100 times, it will still be the same. I can understand though, you're trying to keep face. But no need for this, just double check your facts next time, that will prevent such noise. Can't wait for your next reply post that will achieve nothing though. Take a breath and Have a great day.😉 #hsiangworldrecord70

Edited by Ronin Ryder

3 hours ago, Anthraksi said:

I kinda don't give a shit about YT content, but it does come across as clickbaity or dishonest if you use the wheel speed while you (and hsiang obviously) know that it is

For all:

YouTube is an American online video sharing platform owned by Google. Accessible worldwide, YouTube was launched on February 14, 2005, by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim, three former employees of PayPal. Headquartered in San Bruno, California, United States, it is the second most visited website in the world, after Google Search. As of January 2024, YouTube has more than 2.7 billion monthly users, who collectively watch more than one billion hours of videos every day. As of May 2019, videos were being uploaded to the platform at a rate of more than 500 hours of content per minute, and as of 2021, there were approximately 14 billion videos in total.

Those who started YT saw the light, the gold mine. Over the years, a plan has been followed. Quietly, the users have become accustomed to the money system and have been taught that advertising is something to be happy about, as these can be personalized to the best of the individual (must throw up now..)   And now we have soon reached the point where YT becomes useless for those who have just a little bit of human intelligence left.  The next step is to start advertising when you press pause. And why not? That place is filled to the brim with total contentless waste of time anyway....

• Like 1

Youtube is so shady because the algorithm will play irritating ads just to try to make me buy the subscription in order to avoid their obnoxious spoon tapping near ear ad. I can avoid all this by utilizing:

Screenshot2024-07-25at23-43-36GitHub-Ultimate-Hosts-Blacklist_Ultimate.Hosts.BlacklistTheUltimateUni-ersmartphonesandWi-Fidevicesagainstmillionsofbadwebsites....png.259364ab43756211a21422b809515726.png

Screenshot2024-07-25at23-44-07GitHub-Ultimate-Hosts-Blacklist_Ultimate.Hosts.BlacklistTheUltimateUni-ersmartphonesandWi-Fidevicesagainstmillionsofbadwebsites....png.e9d3da204c057ecbc581765072605736.png

Back to the Blitz, I want it but while I am trying to put the money together I can wait for the kinks to get worked out of the first batch. I especially like the idea of the black box and the gps tracking so that if my wheel gets ripped off, then I can find it.

Edited by on one
one more thing
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Anthraksi said:

WrongWay did a video about Lynx which he unfortunately made to look like general guide to LK wheels and when it came to charging he advised to unplug the charger when it starts switching on/off. Which works for the Lynx but if you have any other LK wheel (besides the upcoming Sherman L) you are going to fuck up your battery by not letting it ever balance. Great advice.

It was a little confusing, but watching that WrongWay video made me realize I was not balancing my wheel by leaving it plugged in after charging to full. Ironically, it was the Sherman S manual that said to charge to full once a month without the added detail of leaving it plugged in for an extra hour. So, like the wheel speed stuff, the root of this confusing info may be sourced to the manufacturers (still, I agree that we try to hold our reviewers to journalistic standards, to get accurate info despite themselves being given half the truth).

I'm very excited to get the Begode Blitz because according to the On One Acceleration Formula I should be able to increase my 0-20km acceleration from 3.3 seconds on the King Song 14D to an amazing 1.5 seconds on the Blitz! That will definitely blow my hair back! And make me safer on the road. Here's the On One Acceleration Formula:

ononeaccelerationformula.png.4afc9c5bc35bb1f8c9992c30219e4b09.png

ononeaccelerationformulat.png.9c63cdfa06e4eab4c8c9b16598d82008.png

ononeaccerationformuly.png.121d91cb71edbcf2b00aa02089b3bc09.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, on one said:

Yes, let's forget all about numbers and get back to insulting one another, sarcasm, and belittling one another. Great idea.

I found your mathematics worthwhile (I would love to get into physics someday)... I don't think Zero's point was to ignore your efforts, but rather to make a joke about how it can feel like relying on wheel speed devalues calculations like yours.

I am kinda looking forward to this thread getting back to being about the Blitz, though...

• Thanks 1

Thanks to my dialogue with @EUCzero, I'm now cautious about the unknown motor of the Blitz, Begode's lack of transparency about firmware and control board watts, and just the fact that the Blitz is somewhat of a radical change. Hopefully a change for the better. I think I might be happier if the Blitz implemented a tried and true motor that everyone already knows about, and published data on control board power output.

It's totally realistic to expect Begode continue to be a high performance breakthrough company, that's why I believe Begode could implement a lighter weight safer battery technology while keeping a tried and true albeit heavy motor. That way the Blitz could maintain the same low weight.

Edited by on one
further
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, on one said:

Thanks to my dialogue with @EUCzero, I'm now cautious about the unknown motor of the Blitz, Begode's lack of transparency about firmware and control board watts, and just the fact that the Blitz is somewhat of a radical change. Hopefully a change for the better. I think I might be happier if the Blitz implemented a tried and true motor that everyone already knows about, and published data on control board power output.

It's totally realistic to expect Begode continue to be a high performance breakthrough company, that's why I believe Begode could implement a lighter weight safer battery technology while keeping a tried and true albeit heavy motor. That way the Blitz could maintain the same low weight.

I actually caught some of that conversation. It's news to me as well how crucial the controller is in relation to motor and battery power. (It also explained to me why we don't have motor temperature sensors yet, as the control board is what'd likely meltdown first.)

My first wheel was an MCM5, and the torque response of that thing was a blast! I can only imagine the Blitz is going to be extremely zippy around the track! I mean, the suspension and pedals seem somewhat low. While the suspension might be low just for the production photos (see some of the early concept photos of the Master to see that the suspension was lowered in the rendered shots), I can imagine that the pedal height and suspension will make the wheel feel as responsive as a non-suspension wheel, as having pedals beneath the wheel's axle gives greater leverage when leaning. If the Blitz ends up not having the highest top speed, I'm pretty confident it'll feel like the most tuned and agile wheel. The concept alone sounds like a blast!

• Like 1

I would be oh so happy if I could use a variable to represent @EUCzero's systems approach, to examine how the battery,wiring,motor, and control board flow to maximize power throughput. For now I will use maximum free-spin speed to represent the idea of wholeness. Again, I'm aware that there are some issues with this, but I think it offers more than it lacks.

• Like 1

no comments for 12 hours in a Begode thread?? , time for a litlle fun and relax video, Push the tempo 😁😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robse said:

no comments for 12 hours in a Begode thread?? , time for a litlle fun and relax video, Push the tempo 😁😁

Yes, riding the Blitz will be exactly like this 😂

• Haha 2

On 7/25/2024 at 9:53 PM, Robse said:

For all:

YouTube is an American online video sharing platform owned by Google. Accessible worldwide, YouTube was launched on February 14, 2005, by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim, three former employees of PayPal. Headquartered in San Bruno, California, United States, it is the second most visited website in the world, after Google Search. As of January 2024, YouTube has more than 2.7 billion monthly users, who collectively watch more than one billion hours of videos every day. As of May 2019, videos were being uploaded to the platform at a rate of more than 500 hours of content per minute, and as of 2021, there were approximately 14 billion videos in total.

Those who started YT saw the light, the gold mine. Over the years, a plan has been followed. Quietly, the users have become accustomed to the money system and have been taught that advertising is something to be happy about, as these can be personalized to the best of the individual (must throw up now..)   And now we have soon reached the point where YT becomes useless for those who have just a little bit of human intelligence left.  The next step is to start advertising when you press pause. And why not? That place is filled to the brim with total contentless waste of time anyway....

Northern Europe needs more sunshine and natural vitamin D! :rolleyes:

I think YT is great. If you pay for the subscription you can avoid the YT ads but not the advertising embedded by many content creators. There has to be a way to pay for the creator's time and value of their product. Some creators actually bookmark/timestamp the start and stop of the ads so you can just skip over them.

2 minutes ago, litewave said:

Northern Europe needs more sunshine and natural vitamin D! :rolleyes:

I think YT is great. If you pay for the subscription you can avoid the YT ads but not the advertising embedded by many content creators. There has to be a way to pay for the creator's time and value of their product. Some creators actually bookmark/timestamp the start and stop of the ads so you can just skip over them.

That is the way the world is now.
Nearly every streaming service charges some subscription fee and then forces you to buy your way out of advertising.
Capitalism has its downsides.

• Like 1

I try to keep an attitude of gratitude about things and to be optimistic, so I'm thankful for Youtube, that it exists, and can be a powerful means of communication and an additional watchdog on the government. The federal government can't hide as much as they used to now thanks to https://www.youtube.com/@TheWhyFiles

and https://www.youtube.com/@joerogan and https://www.youtube.com/@lexfridman

but as a note of criticism, everything we watch on youtube is tracked and the algorithm completely hides the why files from people discovering it on their own.

• Like 2

On 7/10/2024 at 4:21 AM, techyiam said:

Remember the RS-19 HT and RS-19 HS models.

The RS-19 HT uses the C38 motors, and RS-19 HS uses the C30 motors.

The width of the magnets used in the C38 motors were 38 mm wide, similarly, 30 mm wide for the C30 motors.

So, if one wants more speed for the same working voltage and type of motor, you would choose a motor with a narrower magnet.

Now back to the Blitz. The working voltage is the same for both the Blitz and the Master, and the Master uses a C38 motor.

So, if you want a higher speed, you would choose a motor with narrower magnets than what are used in the C38 motor.

And thus, the Blitz uses a C32 motor, and can have a higher free-spin speed than the Master.

Did try posted a video with the results, see post on the tech topics