Commander GT PRO+ | 168V 20" 4440Wh | Bigger battery version of the Commander GT PRO

31 minutes ago, Samantha_C said:

I'd love to get your opinion on the wheel.

Tough choice ahead.  I decided against the Master Pro because I have a 30" inseam.  My two heavy wheels, Ex20s and Ex30, are just right for me.  Seated riding is a dream.  I can split lanes and make slow speed turns fairly easily.  I wonder if I would feel the same if I added 30lbs to either wheel.    I am leaning against purchasing the GT Pro+ at this moment. 

is this "veteran Lynx killer" - rummored in latest Zen Lee video? Probably... yes 
I think soon we probably see also begode "Et Max Plus" - with bigger battery. This 2 companies often work together on development of new models. :ph34r:

Edited by Greg X

On 4/24/2024 at 6:12 AM, Ronin Ryder said:

IMG_20240424_071203.jpg

How is it, do you think, that they took a 103lb GT Pro and then added 2p and the weight jumps almost 30lbs?  @Jason McNeil are they adding climate control or a sun roof?

3 hours ago, Paradox said:

How is it, do you think, that they took a 103lb GT Pro and then added 2p and the weight jumps almost 30lbs?  @Jason McNeil are they adding climate control or a sun roof?

Samsung 50S cell weight = 72 g max

40 cells x 4.2 V = 168 V

40 cells x 2P x 72 g = 5760 g = 12.7 lbs.

You may have a point there. :) 

@Clem604

Have you been enticed by any new wheel yet to upgrade from your current Sherman S?

Perhaps the Commander GT Pro Plus for more range?  4400 Wh, and 168 V?

Or wait for Leaper Kim to come out with something more interesting to replace the Sherman S?]

:) 

1 hour ago, techyiam said:

@Clem604

Have you been enticed by any new wheel yet to upgrade from your current Sherman S?

Perhaps the Commander GT Pro Plus for more range?  4400 Wh, and 168 V?

Or wait for Leaper Kim to come out with something more interesting to replace the Sherman S?]

:) 

I still really like my Sherman S,  17,000km's with no issues. I will probably wait for the next LK long range wheel but I like that we have more options. Competition drives innovation after all. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Clem604 said:

I still really like my Sherman S,  17,000km's with no issues. I will probably wait for the next LK long range wheel but I like that we have more options. Competition drives innovation after all. 

I'm in the same boat (and close to same distance done).

Love my Sherman S, I just wish it had a bump in voltage (which would give it a speed boost), smart BMS and better charging speed (I do weekend long, long distance trips), 1500wh charging is killing me).