Limited time Sale: US Stock, King Song 840Wh 14C 800W $1300

For the next week eWheels.com are offering the special edition of the 14C with the massive 840Wh battery pack & 5A fast charger for $1300, regular price $1500
Limited stock, so act now while the offer lasts. 

1. An enormous 840Wh battery pack. Not only is this nominal rating significantly increased over the current 680Wh version, but the sustained power available for demanding situations like acceleration, hill-climbing is predicted to be 2x greater than the previous battery pack;
  2. Improved BMS with a higher max power output;
  3. Improved water-protection to qualify as 'water resistant' with seals around the side-panel, touch panel, etc;
  4. 250% of the standard charging rates, with a 5A universal charger, included with every purchase;
  5. US one year warranty for parts & service
  6. Trusted source: I've been selling Electric Unicycles for over two years, hundreds of happy & loyal customers 

20151203_181951.jpg20151203_125956.jpgKS 840Wh Cells.jpgKS 840Wh Pack 2.jpg20151203_124815.jpg 

If i would live in The USA...i would definitly buy one ... Would give my 340 to my girlfriend and get The 840 for me :-)

top EU ...top Price...reputable seller..

sorry for my english..:-)

27 minutes ago, MetricUSA said:

Too bad can't get to your blocked website...

I sent you a personal message, think I've got sorted it & thanks for bringing to my attention. Software blocking potential customers can't be good for business :) 

I was about to say, finally for the first time, through a very buggy foxfire app on tablet, got to site, hope you solved it through... So are you having as rough time getting kingsong products as others in the US?

Archived