EUC World - stock firmware updates

How often are the stock firmware updates made available in EUC World? I prefer to update my firmware through EUC World rather than using the Begode app, but the most recent stock firmware listed for my wheel in EUC World is from September 2023. I believe there have been a few updates since then.

@Seba would be the one to answer this question.

13 hours ago, Justin Gray said:

How often are the stock firmware updates made available in EUC World? I prefer to update my firmware through EUC World rather than using the Begode app, but the most recent stock firmware listed for my wheel in EUC World is from September 2023. I believe there have been a few updates since then.

Welcome!

Afair EUC World was always up to date with new firmwares?

If the Begode App lists newer firmwares for your wheel you best report this to Seba via the app - then he should get all necessary details to look for possible problems.

Otherwise maybe your specific wheel just had no updates?

17 hours ago, Justin Gray said:

I always manually approve every firmware that is released by Begode, as there are many firmwares with short or cryptic description that may indicate that this is a test firmware or firmware that may be intended for internal testing only. I admit that I have a backlog with approvals, but I will try to do this today evening.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2024 at 2:43 AM, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Didn't want to start another thread  so @Seba wanted to see if the speed graph is wrong or am i doing something wrong.

Screenshot-20240308-154045-EUC-World.jpgScreenshot-20240308-154052-EUC-World.jpg

EUC World 2.42.1 update that will be released this week will have this issue fixed.

• Thanks 1