EUC on a bus

I have a V11. I want to take it with me on the bus. Would they let me put it in the under floor luggage compartment? And is it safe to leave it in there during the ride? It has leg pads on the sides with fairing plates and the stock seat.

They are already globally banned on buses over here in the UK, which confuses me, because it is relatively quick and easy to stop a bus in order to unload a wheel that is having 'fire problems', although obviously much less so if it is stowed. I think we are rapidly approaching the end of the times when our wheels are allowed on ANY public transport, so enjoy it while you still can, but I wouldn't rely on it being possible.

In the US it probably depends on your local bus authority. Where I am , I have never had a problem with the local metro. Of course it is much easier to carry a smaller wheel (16"). Anything large than that may end up taking up the seat next to you. Unless the bus is crowded they may not care. 

Would be good to know what you find out. Please update.

• Like 1