EUC World - Power too low

Something about my phone or the software on it changed the other day - could have been an OS update, or EUC World auto-updating itself, but I know whenever it has done it because the 'welcome on board' message will suddenly change from British to American. So I put that back like I normally have to, and all else seemed fine...

...until I came to turn the wheel on. Now, whenever I do so I get 4 fast low beeps from the phone followed by the message 'Voltage too low', and then everything goes back to normal. There is nothing wrong with the Master's voltage, which starts after charge at 133.6 or similar, and shows that in the app from the second it is active.

Fairly sure I don't have to worry about it, as I have done 2 big rides since it started with no other problems flagged. This message appears only once when I first power up either the wheel or EUC World (if the wheel is already on), and then not again for the entire duration of the ride.

Anybody else getting that, or know why it might have suddenly started now ?

Edited by Cerbera

After I updated to App Version 2.34.0 I get the undervoltage alarm directly after the the app connects to my Master. 

It seems the voltage reading is little delayed after connecting and the App thinks there is no voltage and the alarm goes on. 

I deactivated the undervoltage alarm for that reason. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, EUC Custom Power-Pads said:

After I updated to App Version 2.34.0 I get the undervoltage alarm directly after the the app connects to my Master. 

It seems the voltage reading is little delayed after connecting and the App thinks there is no voltage and the alarm goes on. 

I deactivated the undervoltage alarm for that reason. 

Ah good, not just me then :) I thought disabling the undervoltage alarm would fix it, but wasn't sure it was a good idea to turn that off !