Setting to shut off freespin

GothamMike

14 hours ago, alcatraz said:

If it freespins 25mph, can you ride at 20 without faceplanting?

The software should be able to recognize a freespin. A very fast acceleration in less than 2 seconds. 

this is do-able. 

On 10/5/2023 at 2:40 PM, GothamMike said:

police are doing a freespin test

* in Spain... 

On 10/2/2023 at 1:06 PM, yerin said:

so i ride a veteran sherman max in my city, when i stop in a red light a cop says he needs to talk to me, he says that this vehicle its not legal because the speed is not limited, i explain to him that this euc its in a way limited with the tiltback at 25kmh and says that does not matter and grab the wheel and does a freespin, the wheel takes hes max speed 85 kmh and he give me a ticket for riding a wheel that is not speed limited, and now i dont know what to do, because this happend twice in 3 months its a small city, and the tickets are not cheap, 500€ each i dont know if i can limit the speed of the wheel or change the speedometer that only shows 25kmh if someone have an idea what to do, i dont care about riding fast i live in a very turistic place and the trafic is always slow so go more than 25kmh its usseless here.

(I don't think this is relevant for New York State or USA in general.)

I prefer they measure my speed as I full send in the opposite direction rather than having my expensive wheel taken :ph34r:

But the firmware is a great backup in case I'm pulled over with less than 40% battery :innocent1:

Edited by xiiijojjo
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, xiiijojjo said:

I prefer they measure my speed as I full send in the opposite direction rather than having my expensive wheel taken

You're just trying to help out figuring out what the number is, in case you can find them after the test has finished. Good samaritan! A kind heart.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

What about an EUCWorld or DarknessBot setting to display only a certain Max speed?

The Police would quickly become aware of that fact.

Like Xiiijojjo said, perhaps a BACKWARDS freespin limit would be beneficial.  Nobody should be riding backwards at more than 25MPH IMHO.