Need a Charger for Solowheel Glide 3 (Inmotion V8)

PatTran

Hey all,

I have an Solowheel Glide3 electric wheel, working fine like a charm.

However I just lost the charger, I search everywhere on the website like https://www.myinmotion.com/pages/parts-and-accessories, it shows "out of stock" unfortunately. It is a 4pin version charger.

I posting here, hope anyone can help or has a charger want to pass on, I really appreciate it.

If I remember correctly, the V8 and Solowheel Glide chargers are not compatible (different charge plugs) despite being the same wheel otherwise. Just check your charge port to see if a potential charger has the right number of pins/holes (I think it's 3 vs. 4). Any 84V charger with the right number of pins should work, maybe there is also the possibility of an adapter cable.

My V8 has three pins.

Try any 84v power supply (if you can't find anything better) and get a GX12-4 connector and solder it on. A psu isn't the same but if you remember to unplug it after it's been at 100% for a while it'll do the job.

Please confirm first that it's actually GX12-4. I might be wrong.

On 10/2/2023 at 7:39 AM, PatTran said:

Hey all,

I have an Solowheel Glide3 electric wheel, working fine like a charm.

However I just lost the charger, I search everywhere on the website like https://www.myinmotion.com/pages/parts-and-accessories, it shows "out of stock" unfortunately. It is a 4pin version charger.

I posting here, hope anyone can help or has a charger want to pass on, I really appreciate it.

did you check ewheels? IIRC, they asked to get the four-pin charge port on the wheel for the US market.