SOLD MTen3 with Trolley Handle (114 miles) 512 Wh battery $500 OBO (New Jersey)

Selling my MTen3 with low mileage of 114 miles travelled. The battery is 512 Wh. This is an 84 volt 800 watt wheel. It’s a great wheel and even has a trolley handle mounted on. Max speed 23 mph. I weigh 200 lbs and it has no problem zipping me along.  No issues at all. No crashes.  It is covered with black vinyl wrap so the shell will be in great cosmetic condition. Charger is included. Selling for $500 OBO. Prefer local pickup. IMG_0052.thumb.jpeg.b1f54aa8c802aea133f22dbf39f6877f.jpegIMG_0756.jpeg.ae41c092c52b470fdd50e0f0d8e67531.jpeg

IMG_0759.thumb.jpeg.674c8575a6bb47ec2655047c6eeca9cf.jpeg

IMG_6346.png

IMG_0762.jpeg

Edited by Ethereal
Add more info
  • Like 1

• Ethereal changed the title to MTen3 with Trolley Handle Low mileage 512 Wh battery $725

This is a 10 inch wheel. At my weight of 200 lbs,  I can go 20 mph safely. It is portable but quite zippy and powerful for a small wheel. It can easily fit in a backpack. The battery is 512  Wh which is the larger size of the two variants. 

Edited by Ethereal

• Ethereal changed the title to MTen3 with Trolley Handle (112 miles) 512 Wh battery $650
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Ethereal changed the title to MTen3 with Trolley Handle (112 miles) 512 Wh battery $650 (New Jersey)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Ethereal changed the title to MTen3 with Trolley Handle (112 miles) 512 Wh battery $575 (New Jersey)

Hi! If you're willing to ship Texas ways for $555 I believe I'd be able

Wondering vaguely if folk ever do cost on delivery these days and why they haven't made packages with a little peephole window so the recipient can actually glance inside without opening before paying COD...

That'd be pretty game changing potentially, come to think of it! But I'm thinking I can breathe easy going by your rep pics details etc so I sorta digress..

I started on an mTen3 and my m4 just had one footplate snap clean off right there where the axle rod meets the plate ;c hopefully will be able to have repaired but meanwhile..I actually overall prefer the m3 been missing it so if still available I'm hyped!

Cheers! -lil

Edited by Lillerskates
Superfluous blank paragraph indents wall
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Lillerskates said:

Wondering vaguely if folk ever do cost on delivery these days and why they haven't made packages with a little peephole window so the recipient can actually glance inside without opening before paying COD...

That'd be pretty game changing potentially, come to think of it! But I'm thinking I can breathe easy going by your rep pics details etc so I sorta digress..

I started on an mTen3 and my m4 just had one footplate snap clean off right there where the axle rod meets the plate ;c hopefully will be able to have repaired but meanwhile..I actually overall prefer the m3 been missing it so if still available I'm hyped!

Cheers! -lil

PM sent. 

14 hours ago, Lillerskates said:

Cheers! -lil

Pm sent 

• Ethereal changed the title to MTen3 with Trolley Handle (114 miles) 512 Wh battery $500 OBO (New Jersey)
  • Ethereal changed the title to SOLD MTen3 with Trolley Handle (114 miles) 512 Wh battery $500 OBO (New Jersey)