Kingsong S18 for sale Chicago, Illinois, USA -- $500 obo

My trusty Kingsong S18 is for sale. About 1,900 miles on it and two years old. Bought from ewheels.com and in the original box with charger, pump and wheel. I've ridden a lot of single track trails (mainly Palos for locals) and so it looks as well loved as you'd expect. Everything is working, though. I'm listing for what I think it is reasonable for local pickup for a wheel that could use a careful once over. I stand by my opinion that it is the greatest starter wheel. Upgraded to a Sherm S and thought I'd ride both but am not. 

20 minutes ago, Twerd68 said:

My trusty Kingsong S18 is for sale. About 1,900 miles on it and two years old. Bought from ewheels.com and in the original box with charger, pump and wheel. I've ridden a lot of single track trails (mainly Palos for locals) and so it looks as well loved as you'd expect. Everything is working, though. I'm listing for what I think it is reasonable for local pickup for a wheel that could use a careful once over. I stand by my opinion that it is the greatest starter wheel. Upgraded to a Sherm S and thought I'd ride both but am not. 

Yo I'm interested to look at it in person I'll dm you my phone number text me 

15 minutes ago, wakk0 said:

Hey I’m from Chicago looking for a wheel

Join the Chicago Euc telegram chat:

https://t.me/+X3JxT-c-p1xkMzBh

Or the Chicago Euc Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/chicagoeuc/

Posted a couple of pics. Didn’t wash it, kept it real.  Trying to keep it local because shipping is a pain and I am selling cheap. Just DM me here and I will respond with whatever details anyone might want. Charged to 100% last night and all working fine. 

Okay thanks i understand , I'm new here and the site isn't letting me direct message you yet. I can definitely compensate you for your time if you decide you can ship. My son really wants this :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...