Sherman s new rider

CDINPHX

This afternoon I did a decent ride today of around 36-40kms. I don’t know exactly as the darkness app, decided to drop connection and reconnect and reset the trip counter. The ride back was 13kms, and I know that needs to be doubled as I rode the same way there and back, plus an additional 10-15kms I rode. 

Figured out why my feet were getting so sore. I was not putting my feet in the right spot. I was to far back on pedals, so this was causing all my weight to go thru my toes. I had the front of my feet lined up with the front of the pedal. Why no clue I wasn’t riding like that before. Anyway, shifted my feet forward which fixed that issue.  But it definitely means I need to adjust the brake pads forward a bit. 

this also fixed the wobbles so who was riding in the front of my feet instead of further back if that makes sense. I still don’t trust that tyre though, I find it a little unpredictable in how it is going to handle.

todays outting

-did about 35-40kms 

-manged to do a bit off off-road/dirt trails. Nothing crazy more just a walking trail with some bumps.  need to decrease the dampening on the compression and up it on the rebound. I always forget to bring a screw driver. So I bought the Nylonove ones and their tail light as well to justify the shipping. Will make suspension adjustments on the trails a lot easier/faster.  Right now I change it and don’t bother again until after the ride  which drives me nuts as I like different settings for road and trail  

-managed to drop the wheel on the frisbee disc course. Steep bank so decided to go up, spun out a bit and and just dropped the wheel over. Basically I over torqued on to loose of a surface and tipped the wheel over. 

-did a few drops/roots. Nothing crazy just talking 6-8”. But one of them at the bottom had a rut that came back up 2-3” and it wasn’t visible due to the grass length. That was exciting when you didn’t expect a rut. managed to stay on but my feet left the pedals. Thank god for the power pads or I’d have launched off the wheel.

-likely going to adjust the speed to 50kph for beep and tilt back. Oddly I find 30kph very slow. 

thinking of going out again tonight!  I’ll adjust the rebound and compression and potentially just go to a trail system I know and see how I make out. Maybe go check out the fire break they setup. I also need to remember I have a portable electric pump with me and can adjust pressures as I go.

i’m finding I get tired after riding around on the wheel, my quads and hamstrings are working hard. But I’m getting use to the riding and abuse.   

Edited by CDINPHX
  • Like 2

Sweet baby’s Jesus!  The wind is howling tonight. Went for a ride to work on some curb drops and mounts wow, I could barely keep the wheel straight!  If you’ve ever ridden a motorcycle with a  strong side wind and it let’s up you know what I am likely refering to. Veering all over. 

Anyways, made it to the park, started doing curb drops at varying speeds, angles on turns, etc.  Only had one wobble and that was in the turn and I was a bit off balance from the wind. Kept it up right though. realized that 2kms from my house there is a dirt track with table tops/etc. Hmmmm

My curb mounts need work and I find them more difficult,I believe mainly due to the weight of the wheel.  Anyways managed to do it on a few shorter ones and progressed up about 6” ones obstacles. I was finding that to be tough and I likely need to drop the power pad a bit. To secure the feet in place. I also need to Offload the wheel more it’s tough due to the weight.  

After last nights ride, i jumped on the wheel in the back yard/neighbour hood and started adjusting pads a bit as I still wasn’t sold on the placement I had adjusted the other night. I adjusted the brake pads forward and power pads a bit more to secure my feet. Night and day difference with my braking it also greatly helped with mounting of curbs. I’m sure the neighbours think I’m crazy. I also find foot placement to be a lot more repetitive as there was not such a large gap btw the pads.  

Something I have noticed while I am riding my left foot always seems to be 1-2kms behind my right foot.  Which I find odd, but considering my right foot is the dominant foot it kind of makes sense to me. See others have adapted this stance as well from reading a few other threads. 

still getting a speed wobble at about 36kph, I’d like to say it’s the wheel but I’m 100% sure it’s me and I’m doing something wrong. Seems to appear after I have been riding for awhile or if I have done some exercises beforehand. It is likely my legs are getting tired as I tend to ride and support myself with my legs. When I should be riding in a relaxed position but my skeleton is supporting the weight and my knees are bent to absorb shocks/bumps.

So I need to work on the riding position a bit and not ride in a hack squat, mind you it’s a great workout after an hour of riding. I suspect that will improve/fix the wobbles. As I find around the middle third of my ride I am warmed up, comfortable and I don’t get those wobbles. 

Side note with the new carbon tax coming in Canada  on July 1 I think it is 61 cents per litre, which is going to drive fuel prices over $2.00/litre (or likely to) I am glad I bought this wheel!  

I’ll be doing a complete tear down of the wheel in 2wks or so once I hit the 500km mark, which if I can ride 3-4 times this week should be darn soon. 

-clean the wheel

-likely going to swap tyres to Shinko 244

-debating converting to tubeless

-I may order another set of pads and add some colour to the wheel. 

-likely install some Grip tape or something to the handles front and rear. 

-install new taillight

-has anyone found a suitable aftermarket headlight?  One that is t blinding like the current?  I have some baja designs lights from my truck build I haven’t reinstalled I’m debating putting on the wheel.   Gotta see what the rating on them is though they may require more amps. Then the stock. seen the other threads on here about veterans replacement but not sure those are for me. 

Edited by CDINPHX

On 6/5/2023 at 6:33 AM, CDINPHX said:

fuel prices over $2.00/litre

Ridiculous! CA$2.00/litre is USD$7.57/gallon. Are Canadians living on gold mountains? Trudeau is really doing a good job, is he? Is Canada buying oil from USA with high markups who buys it from the Saudis then resell to Canada? I've been riding the wheel for 5 years over 5000 miles with zero maintenance costs. It's the ride!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Scubadragonsan said:

with zero maintenance costs

This is so true, especially with my V12.

Plus there is no maintenance work either.

OK maybe adding air to the tire once in a while, and buy a new tire once every few years.

With my other wheels, there is no really maintenance cost, but there are things I got to fix up.

As an around town personal transportation device, it is hard to beat an electric wheel.

Edited by techyiam
  • Upvote 2

On 6/5/2023 at 4:33 PM, CDINPHX said:

Something I have noticed while I am riding my left foot always seems to be 1-2kms behind my right foot.  Which I find odd

Kilometer is a pretty long distance for your feet, I guess you mean 1-2cm? ;) Anyway, that’s perfectly normal, some riders prefer a small offset like that. Nothing wrong with it as long as it’s a stable position for you.

still getting a speed wobble at about 36kph, I’d like to say it’s the wheel but I’m 100% sure it’s me and I’m doing something wrong. Seems to appear after I have been riding for awhile or if I have done some exercises beforehand. It is likely my legs are getting tired as I tend to ride and support myself with my legs.

Absolutely, tired legs cause wobbles like no other. Time to reduce your speed or take a break when you’re that tired.

When I should be riding in a relaxed position but my skeleton is supporting the weight and my knees are bent to absorb shocks/bumps.

Your knees need to be bent only very little, no need to squat. That will definitely kills anyone’s legs in an instant!

-clean and resell the wheel

Resell?? Really? I hope this is a typo…

-has anyone found a suitable aftermarket headlight?  One that is t blinding like the current?

There was mentions about one in the Hulaj Market, but it was out of stock. It’s probably imported from China anyway, so Aliexpress should have the same or similar products.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scubadragonsan said:

Ridiculous! CA$2.00/litre is USD$7.57/gallon. Are Canadians living on gold mountains? Trudeau is really doing a good job, is he? Is Canada buying oil from USA with high markups who buys it from the Saudis then resell to Canada? I've been riding the wheel for 5 years over 5000 miles with zero maintenance costs. It's the ride!

Yes the wheels are the ride and I love mine as well. Hard to take the dog for a hike with it and show up to job sites/etc though, its more of a fun thing then a method of transport for me, occasionally yup. Sadly here in AB if you need something you have to drive, and being in Northern AB it is nothing to drive 30-50kms a day just doing normal activities as it is spread out. Not to mention driving 4 hours to Edmonton and back in a day is nothing, happens all the time as you get an escape, it's sort of like living on an island, you need to get out once in awhile.  

As for fuel, it is actually $0.61/litre total by 2030, not a $0.61/l increase this summer, It got explained to me incorrectly and I had to do some fact checking as it wasn't making sense, my buddy is right into the political drivel and I know better then to listen to him, moment of weakness.

-Video explaining it below. for the record I a not a fan of either party here in Canada. This is just the best explanation I could find.  

Regardless we are getting hit with an additional carbon tax July 1, 2023 and they are still predicting fuel prices in the country this summer to be close if not over $2.00/litre average for the country on the last report.   See if it actually happens, I know we saw some high prices last summer, BC was over $2.00/litre, AB saw Prices up to $1.90 in some cities, but I think it averaged about $1.60 in most places here.  I suspect this summer it will not be much different.

Either way I am tired of paying so much tax on everything. My bills alone have gone up $750.00/month in the last year due to additional taxes and inflation for a single guy. My dogs food has increase %50 alone ( I may need to start taking down wild pigs, here to feed her and I, secretly I would love this)

Anyways back to the normal drivel of EUC's and not the political stuff    

Edited by CDINPHX

2 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Kilometer is a pretty long distance for your feet, I guess you mean 1-2cm? ;) Anyway, that’s perfectly normal, some riders prefer a small offset like that. Nothing wrong with it as long as it’s a stable position for you.

Absolutely, tired legs cause wobbles like no other. Time to reduce your speed or take a break when you’re that tired.

Your knees need to be bent only very little, no need to squat. That will definitely kills anyone’s legs in an instant!

Resell?? Really? I hope this is a typo…

There was mentions about one in the Hulaj Market, but it was out of stock. It’s probably imported from China anyway, so Aliexpress should have the same or similar products.

Yeah, that was a typo or I am flex Armstrong with my stance  

tend to reduce my speed when I get wobbles it stops immediately, usually I’ll hop off and take a break as well. 

The stance you are correct and that’s what I thought I was doing. Turns out it looks like I was doing a hack squat, so that’s being corrected and explains why my legs were getting so tired. Now that I think about it, I’m amazed I was able to stand in a jack squat for as long as I was. 

no reselling, my computer is f’d and I need to buy a new one. So I tend to use my phone, post go back and edit it when I can get to a computer if I don’t catch it. 

yeah I see light from the other post. Bummed as I was just on that market looking for parts and bought a few other items. I’ll check aliexpress as well. 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2023 at 6:33 AM, CDINPHX said:

Side note with the new carbon tax coming in Canada  on July 1 I think it is 61 cents per litre, which is going to drive fuel prices over $2.00/litre (or likely to) I am glad I bought this wheel! 

Gas in Vancouver has already been at or over $2/L (91 Oct) for quite a while now, time for Albertans to join in on the fun :lol:. I've been using my wheel for my 38km total) work commute now for over a month and it has saved me from going to the pumps perhaps more than I would of thought. The added bonus of it making my commute fun is great. It's the $5200 gift that keeps on giving :D

Edited by Clem604
  • Like 2

Vancouver is in it's own little world, the rest of BC isn't that expensive, last time I was thru it was about $1.60'ish, which is still ridiculous, just not $2.00 ridiculous. Ugh I cannot believe I just said it isn't that expensive. I really hope AB never joins in on that fun.  Sadly it is inevitable (said in the voice of Apocalypse), and will likely happen this summer. If Ab hits $2.00/L, Van will likely be like a lot more).  

Really wish I could use the wheel to commute daily, I can likely a few times a week, I just never know when I am going to have to go to a site/etc, sometimes it is so random, other times my days are planned out sitting in a truck driving all over the place. Hopefully start this week on fridays to try it out and go from there.  

• Haha 1

Alright so enough BS. back to what matters and that’s riding!!  

this evening I didn’t have a lot of time so figured I’d go for 45 mins and work on a few skills and figure out a few things. Did 15kms in 25mins. Yup I figured out the speed wobble issue. it’s exactly what I thought it was. I was bending my knees to much and as I was fatiguing it was causing me to wobble. Try a balance board bend your legs and balance for a bit then drop an inch and watch your feet go back and forth as you try to balance. Kind of wish I didn’t figure that out. Max speed of 45kph reached and I want more oh so more. Not yet though!  

so what was accomplished tonight:

-figured out the wobbles. Turned out it was just me bending my legs to much.  max speed reached gotta be smart and keep it where I set it. until I reach my goals. No pushing past!  

-did a few one push mounts, wasn’t pretty but got it done. 

-turning at higher speeds is more difficult obviously, due to the wheel balancing. You just need to force it more but it’s doable.  Keeps you from pushing it to hard but it takes considerable more to turn. 

-curb drops are getting very easy started taking them at speed and on angles. 

-curb mounts I started small and worked my way up to 6”.  Last one was 6” I miss timed my jump/offloading landed the mount but didn’t accelerate enough. And was off balance. Hehe tried to recover, ended up accelerating in a very tight circle  and launched myself off the wheel onto the grass laughing the entire time. 

-rode in shorts tonight, oh my good the power pads are not friendly to human skin. It sticks right to it and rub.   Granted my m calves touch the wheel regardless of how I stand. If I want to continue to wear shorts I need leg sleeves under the pads. That being said, I love riding in shorts, so much cooler, 

still loving the wheel!  Can’t wait to get out on the trails and really work on some skills!!

Edited by CDINPHX
  • Like 1

Haven’t ridden this weekend, spent it landscaping at a friends place and fixing a ride on lawn mower for another friend.  I did go for groceries tonight, holy crap strapping on all the gear is way to warm in 30 degree Celsius weather.  Motorcycles it was bearable as you got air flow from the speed, euc’s you do not get that unless you going significantly faster. 

that being said, riding  at 45kph is shockingly very comfortable, no more wobbles,  I may increase the tilt back to 55, may.  Will see.  Hoping to get out this week and log a few hours and work on some skills.  

my new 510’s came in and oh yeah they are a lot better then my sneakers for riding in.  Only drawback is they are super tacky on the pedals.  They will work amazingly!  

I’ll report back at the end of the week, when I get out to ride.

Edited by CDINPHX
  • Like 3

Well checked the weather. It’s not looking good for the next two nights. So went for a quick rip around 9pm as it cooled Off. Made a few adjustments to some settings. Pedal stiffness to med, alarm to 50, tilt back to 50. I know I know I said I wouldn’t. I slapped my own hand for that don’t worry  😉 

Managed to knockout a quick 25km. Tell ya what ripping at 50kph makes short work of the kms. It’s also nice when a cars like wtf he is going just as fast as I am.  I only went up in speed as my braking has improved remarkably.  proceeded to make it to the trail Head in about 10mins when it normally takes me 25min as I normally cruise in the sidewalks/multiuser trails and I have to meander my way there  

Did a speed run thru the park, then I saw off in the distance a interesting trail feature. Hmm. Let’s go try a jump 🤦‍♂️, well I hit the jump at about 30kph for the first time, it went about as well as you can imagine it did. I had zero clue what or how steep this sucker was until I got close. Turns out it was a table top and way steeper then I imagined, I ploughed thru, being the stubborn male I am. Ended up over torquing the wheel as I made it to the creat/lip, the wheel went forward, dumped me off, somehow I managed to disengage from The wheel and run the crash out on my feet. Sadly the wheel was chasing me from behind.  Jumped out of the way of that and the wheel somehow was still rolling on the wheel and just fell over. I spent a good 10 mins laughing about the horrible jumP attempt with two of the local kids. They were amazed I even tried it at the speed I did, So was I to be honest. I looked down just before and saw 32kph, imagine when I reached the top It was likely 20kph. 

tonight ls achievements/mods  

-my foam finally came in,  I can now ride with shorts and not beat up my calves from the top of the power pads !!!!!!!!! 

-not really sure what med pedal assist does it didn’t feel any different then soft, perhaps I’ll try hard next?  

-I feel the need for speed. I need to restrain myself here, I’m pretty good at it but boy does 50kph feel great! I don’t want to get to over confident especially on a road and biff it.  

-need to adjust the pads up a bit. I’m locked in with the new 510 shoes. Which is great but it makes dismounts a bit tougher with tacky shoes  

-the stock headlight light sucks!  Well it’s super bright, but unfocused, I’ll need a head mounted light come fall.

-jumps are a long ways away, trail Riding  is not so bad though, I’m riding a lot of varying terrain from grass, roots sand/gravel. It’s going well, I’ll be progressing to a more defined trail Here perhaps this weekend we have fire bans still which means no vehicles off-road, sure I would be alright, but I’d rather not  

-how the heck do you guys/gals start on an uphill off road? 

-downhill off-road I feel like I’m falling back into the hill, not really it’s the wheel leveling itself but man in a steep hill it’s a very weird feeling.  ‘Has to be from all the skiing I’ve done, it’s the complete opposite. 

anyways, more to come with my escapades!!  

If you made it this far you deserve a dingo pic! She’s my goose or is she maverick? We were stopped at a stop sign on a t intersection btw  she was watching the motorcycle in front of us to make sure he didn’t blip the throttle  70810048338__37446696-6E8D-4B43-B438-90AE3D94F700.thumb.jpeg.70845795885d5e4ed10ed805ae426382.jpeg

• Like 2

Went to go out today and the wind was howling. Crazy strong  consistent wind and it was gusting. 

Basically just went to groceries and cruised at normal speeds. I was getting pushed all over the place. Lean into it be good for 20m’s, wind would let up you’d veer off. It’s not predictable and as easy to ride as a motorcycle in the wind. It was almost as if I was carving back and forth, unintentionally.  Now we have three days of forecasted rain which we need badly. So It’ll be a few more days before I can get back out. 

couple things I’ve picked up. 
-new set of tyre spoons I can’t find the ones I had for my motorcycles. 
-picked up a roger charger.  I can live with the stock but I hate waiting 2-3 hours to top up the wheel. plus I might also picking up a scooter. The pev purchasing begins.  :(  
-my beyond riders mesh shirt came In. holy crap.  That allows a lot of air thru perfect for the summer rides. 

The new job posting went up finally, so I revamped my resume/etc and am applying for that tomorrow. See where that goes, hopefully we’ll, which I’m expecting it to as per the meeting I had with the CEO. 

anywyas hope everyone’s weekend is going well! 

• Like 2

Another 30kms tonight. Total mileage 280kms on the wheel. Loving every moment of it. 

Not sure what else I can add in here, I’m by no means an expert but I can say that I now have a license to learn!  

Couple questions for others, what are your settings? Is there a write up anywhere on what each setting actually does?  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, CDINPHX said:

ouple questions for others, what are your settings? Is there a write up anywhere on what each setting actually does?  

My settings are

Medium Pedal 

High Speed Mode On

Low Battery Mode Off

The suspension is whatever it was from the factory. It rode perfectly for me out of the box so I never adjusted it, not super helpful I know 😆

Edited by Clem604
  • Like 2

I think I’m about 280km as well. My wheel reset on Saturday so I’m not sure. Had a really nice ride on it tonight  

my settings are

Soft pedal 

high speed mode on

low battery mode off

• Like 2

Thanks @Hellkitten and @Clem604 , those are pretty much my settings as well. Although I still gotta update the darn wheel to the latest firmware. Clem im Sorry to hear about you accident on the Sherman  if I was there I’d let you use mine until You got yours fixed!  

Tonight I pulled off a 45km trail ride. Oh yeah this is exactly what I bought the euc for. My core and legs are screaming from manhandling that beast around. I did wipe out on a root though was a 6-7” high root and I went to hop up and over with the wheel I made it over and the other side was well slimey clay on a slight up hill. I managed to keep going made it about 3ft then the wheel just started sliding back and forth. Made it another foot and I had to dismount and step forward. To which the wheel decided to gain traction and run me over.  No joke it hit me in the back of the leg I fell down and rolled onto my back and the wheel proceeded to drive up my thigh across my chest and fall beside me. I was laughing  so hard as this all happened at at about 3kph.  

trail riding is where it is at for me. I was ripping around at about 20-30kph theu the trails up and over roots,mud, rocks and I even went to the features park and started riding logs.  The girl there said I was cheating as she was on a mtb and couldn’t do it. I promptly stopped and said I had one wheel and had to balance it I let her try holding her hand. I nearly got run over again as she steered into me. We both laughed!  

What did I learn tonight!  Trails rides are where I need to be at!  With that I need a better helmet that breathes more  

Roger charger is amazing as well  so nice being able to charge the wheel quickly when you need it.  I’ll likely use it all the time just not on 10amps, likely keep it at 3amps and just do rapid charges when I need it  

Gear I am going to need  

-better Moto helmet. Im looking at a d6 helmet, my coworker is sponsored by them, they are pretty slick, he can get me one on the cheap  

-gloves, im looking for a good Moto glove. I can’t due the wrist guards all the time. 

-knee pads/brace , I found out that I am
 Fully covered thru work and can get custom braces and guards for both legs made, just need the doctor note. 

-

• Like 3

13 hours ago, CDINPHX said:

Clem im Sorry to hear about you accident on the Sherman  if I was there I’d let you use mine until You got yours fixed!  

Thanks man, I'll be healed up and ready to get back at it soon. The tech at Eevees was saying how impressive it was that the Sherman S was still fully functional and showed mostly cosmetic damage after being thrown about 20 feet @ around 55km/h downhill. I hope this makes other S owners good about the durability of the wheel in a crash. 

• Like 3

Went for another rip today. Did a 14km hike this morning with the dog, then jumped on the wheel and did a 4.5hr slog thru the woods on single/double  track. Covered 46kms. Well it wasn’t all off-road, but a large chunk of it was! Sherman s gobbled it up. 

what did I learn today:

-riding in sand sucks, I got the hang of it after awhile but it’s slow going and hard to get started. 

-Sherman swallows up roots 

-I’d like to meet the trail makers and ask them to cut the stumps flush with the ground, pedal strikes are no joke on a euc. I pinballed off a stump with a pedal strike into a 4” tree, thankfully it was dead so it blew up as I smashed thru it like donkey Kong. 

-this wheel Can climb some seriously steep hills, ones that wind me on a hike. I did the same trail I hiked this morning at 6am.  Just gotta be careful as I can overpower the wheel very easily, basically I modulate the throttle  

-at my weight and strength I can seriously over torque this wheel and have it cut out very easily. Got to becareful on hills as I can overpower it very easily. 

- I’m surprisingly good at riding the Sherman in technical terrain at slow speeds. I did a 10km trail that was all technical single track made up of roots and log bridges and drops, did 90% of it I was amazed. The mtb’ers following me were like Wtf you just rode thru some seriously narly stuff like it was nothing.  With my legs and core, I am able to stop the wheel turn 90degrees move forward turn 90degrees back go and jump over a log. I managed to do some 8-10” features in reverse, meaning I was going against the traffic. I nearly collapsed at the end I was so tired.  

-somehow I have learned to Ride backwards, which is nice in technical terrain, not like I can ride around backwards but I can go forward and back and reposition myself at a standstill to Manoeuvre around something.  

-30psi is to much air for trail Riding. Unless your doing jumps and travelling at ludicrous speed. I aired down to about 20psi and it improved the traction immensely. 

After the 4.5hr ride which I just got back from, I am spent. My ankles sore from the pedal/foot strike and slipping off a muddy pedal. Knees are aching from Absorbing all the impacts/drops, yes the suspension is set right but you still use your body tI help Absorb the impacts. My obliques are on fire from all the twisting to manoeuvre.  Loving all of it!!!!!  Can’t wait for more  

pics be low of darkness app 

IMG_1891.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

One thing I do wish we had here was the wide trails that chooch gets to zip around on. Sadly it’s boreal forest and if there is a turn you can’t see what is around the corner in spots. I could really open it up. Not that I want to but I’d like to be able to cruise around at 15kph on avg on the trails.

also I need to get an insta 360 for hunting season. Figure I can use it here as well maybe showcase the riding in GP for others. It’s really is a beautiful place. Sadly it’s in northern Alberta.  

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, CDINPHX said:

don't be sad @Hellkitten, I'll make do!

I was only sad that your camera isn’t with you. You’re doing way better than I am on the Sherman. I can’t go backwards yet. You’re slaying it! 🤙🤙👑

• Like 2

couple  more things to add:

-nylonove shock adjustment caps. They don’t like off-road. One popped off somewhere the other lost the cap today. I’m just going to carry a screw driver going forward. I didn’t want to but I‘m not replacing the caps again. I’m thinking this was likely when I went donkey kong thru the rotten tree.  

-the stock tyre, I’m still meh on, it works great off road, I’d rather a different knobby arrangement but that’s me.  I’ll be tossing the Shinko on once this tyre starts to wear out  might as well use it.  the Shinko likely won’t be amazing off-road though, but I suspect it will perform  well I hope  

-why oh why can’t euc’s incorporate a motorcycle type fender that provides adequate space btw the tyre and the fender so rocks/debris doesn’t get caught up. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1