Bargain Hunters: Inmotion V11 Cheapest Price From Aliexpress Alibaba Dhgate & Elsewhere

LowFlyingSquirrel

Hello,

This thread is to help people find the best price for the Inmotion V11 from any store.

Let us know about your deal!

• Where did you buy it from?
  • Did you negotiate a better price? How much?
  • Your region
  • Other coupons or methods you used to save more money

Deals so far:

25/11/2022 Amazon $1682 $2399 -30% US

Edited by LowFlyingSquirrel

You can get the V11 from Amazon. Inmotionworld also has a black friday promotion where you can win up to 10% further off Amazon, and your wheel for free! (if you want to keep rerolling to get the 10% off, I can help via PM).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B093WY7411/

https://www.inmotionworld.com/2022-black-friday

Seen the deal here:

Edited by LowFlyingSquirrel

• Chriull changed the title to Bargain Hunters: Inmotion V11 Cheapest Price From Aliexpress Alibaba Dhgate & Elsewhere

I want to buy one of these, and the 10% would really help.  Have had several family members try to spin the wheel on the amazon distributer's website, but everyone got the 2% coupon.  Just joined this forum to send LowFlyingSquirrel a PM to see if he could help me out, but my quota for messages per day (zero) is exceeded.  Guessing I need to not be brand new and have a real message or two in the forums before I can send PMs, so writing this with hopes to PM LFS later.

• Like 2