V12 HT issue - sudden tilt back and acceleration

Vichtak

6 minutes ago, UPONIT said:

The side spinning is a known bug in InMotion firmware that doesn't seem to be dangerous to the rider while riding, but still bothersome. Mine has done it several times.

One could wonder how big an effort it would be for Inmotion to fix that bug, and why nothing is done. 2bad - the Gotway dance the Inmotional way ;)

Edited by Robse
  • Like 1

So I have also just recently encountered this same issue on my v12HT ( no logo on the handle ), I've put about 720km on the wheel in the space of 2 months and then all of a sudden at around 25-30kmh the wheel threw me forwards. It did not cut-off but as a result of the accident the EUC was making a very mechanical noise when the wheel was turned.

MyEWheel claim that the gyroscope on the mother board was the issue and proceded to provide me with a new motherboard; 1 week later and exactly as Adam from WrongWay has described, the wheel shot out from under my feet whilst cruising at around 20kmh and threw me off backwards ( I was left covered in coffee 🫠 ).

I'm currently awaiting a detailed explaination on what happened and why.

The link below is to a section of the logs that have been sent over by InMotion, if anyone can makse sense of this information for me it would be greatly appreciated.

InMotion v12 Crash Data

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, space.shell said:

So I have also just recently encountered this same issue on my v12HT (

Imo posting the same incident in two topics could be counterproductive - people answering in one topic tend to not answer again in the other topic and vice versa. So some "discussion" to find the problem could be lost.

28 minutes ago, space.shell said:

The link below is to a section of the logs that have been sent over by InMotion, if anyone can makse sense of this information for me it would be greatly appreciated.

InMotion v12 Crash Data

The image is about unreadable - too much compressed/resized?

The excel table itself would be helpful if some people here maybe like to analyse the data.

@Chriull, thanks for the heads up, I've hidden the other duplicat post.

4 minutes ago, Chriull said:

The excel table itself would be helpful if some people here maybe like to analyse the data.

Unfortunately this image is all I have, I would also love to somehow get my hands on that excel data.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Chriull said:

Imo posting the same incident in two topics could be counterproductive - people answering in one topic tend to not answer again in the other topic and vice versa. So some "discussion" to find the problem could be lost.

Annotation 2023-08-15 115337.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Its still happening. Happened to me a year ago also. Find my post in the thread from 25.12.2022. Thought it might be my riding error (rationalization so i can continue using the wheel). 

Then...out of blue...again. Yesterday while riding normal asphalt road, slightly downhill, I looked at the stars again.

This is the best explanation of the glitch. You suddenly, for no apparent reason, find yourself on your butt watching the sky. Had impact shorts on but it still hurts badly.

To best explain it, it looked like the wheel was accelerating on breaking.

Not to mention that wheel always continues to roll  and by pure luck, even the second time, I didn't hit nobody. I don't intend to push my luck any further. This wheel is really dangerous, no matter how rarely it happens. 

Here's the log snippet of the critical time

Snimka-zaslona-2023-12-22-171137.png 

• Sad 2

• 4 weeks later...