Help my Sherman says NO CON

DE WOLF

My Sherman worked perfect for 9550 km,  I am an intense commuter. suddenly he doesn’t  starts up, the lcd shows NO CON and can’t shut off the wheel, the button’s on the lcd stay dead.  I could manage to have the battery’s charges, measure the voltage on 2 sides battery packs, showing 101,2 volt, 

what’s wrong BMS, LCD screen , Motherboard, …. I do not know 

to shut down the wheel I need to pull out the battery packs. Putting them back in show’s NO CON constantly. 

WHAT’s the problem with my precious wheel? Can somebody please help me. 

Many thanks Matthias ( Belgium)

Just guessing:

Maybe a bad board, with some small part that has failed. NO CON (assuming that means "no connection") might just mean the display gets no info from the board. So this would make sense then (also why the on/off button does not work). Or maybe the board is ok and just something between the board and the display has failed.

Where did you buy from? Your seller is supposed to know things like this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GothamMike said:

Try disconnecting the battery.

That'll get rid of the NO CON for certain. :w00t2: (sorry, just can't help myself, I'm a smartass through and through)

And maybe it won't come back when you reconnect! (power it on after you disconnect the battery to drain the energy from the caps, then let it sit for a few minutes to hopefully reset everything)

Edited by Tawpie
  • Haha 1

Update, Just buyed a new motherboard @e-rides ( very fast service), tried all your tips guys and girls, many thanks. The screen still shows the No Con, alle elements on the  screen seem to work. Except the buttons. 

There must be a flaw in the motherboard. 

Tomorrow put the new motherboard in , I will test it out and let you know.

lets hope the investment is worth it. 

• Like 3

Yes it was, thank for the tip, me to very curious what’s wrong with this board. if I could check the workings of the functions of the board, I could maybe fix it. I checked the mosfits ( like @Marty Backevideo) nothing to see. The real problem remains a question:blink1:, anyhow very glad my machine works again.