Selling KS 18XL @$900 bought from ewheels.com in 2019 [Orange County CA]

10 hours ago, Ducati Classic said:

I can't send you any messages but I'm interested in KS18XL (I was looking to buy a used EUC as my first wheel). I can meet locally and pay you in person. 

Bro i can tell you right now for 900$ Nothing can beat that price. And 18xl is the best first wheel EVER!!!! GO RUN like crazy bastard and get that wheel!!!!

Sure you will have problems riding it at first.. Heck it took me 4 days to get on the dam thing and ride. BUT you will love it LATER!!!

What the heck are you waiting here - READING THIS... GO get the wheel!!! :thumbup:

@olivariusIf i may ask how much mileage 18xl has? I don't want it.. Just curious. Because 900$ is so dam cheap, it's like 55% off price. Have it been damaged or something?

Edited by Funky

2 hours ago, Funky said:

Bro i can tell you right now for 900$ Nothing can beat that price. And 18xl is the best first wheel EVER!!!! GO RUN like crazy bastard and get that wheel!!!!

Sure you will have problems riding it at first.. Heck it took me 4 days to get on the dam thing and ride. BUT you will love it LATER!!!

What the heck are you waiting here - READING THIS... GO get the wheel!!! :thumbup:

@olivariusIf i may ask how much mileage 18xl has? I don't want it.. Just curious. Because 900$ is so dam cheap, it's like 55% off price. Have it been damaged or something?

The wheel is in perfect shape. No falls or anything.

I am leaving the US end of the month and I need to sell before that.

The wheel is sold.

Thank you everyone for your offers.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, alexbot said:

Still available? Feel free to pm

On 6/16/2022 at 4:56 PM, olivarius said:

The wheel is in perfect shape. No falls or anything.

I am leaving the US end of the month and I need to sell before that.

The wheel is sold.

Thank you everyone for your offers.