Selling KS 18XL @$900 bought from ewheels.com in 2019 [Orange County CA]

10 hours ago, Chillay123 said:

Hi, I'm possibly interested in either the KS16S or the KS14D. Do you have facebook or other means of communications? I'm not able to send PM through here. 

You should be able to now 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Chillay123 said:

Hi, I'm possibly interested in either the KS16S or the KS14D. Do you have facebook or other means of communications? I'm not able to send PM through here. 

The KS16S needs a tire replacement.
The KS14D is ready to go

You can contact me by PM.

I have facebook/whatsapp

• Like 3

$1200 for a good working 18XL is a smooth deal. The 2kw version XL is the one I have and its my favorite wheel. Better act fast, itll be gone, gone, gone....

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, catgirl said:

Hi, I'm interested in your KS 18XL I cannot pm you what's your facebook?

2 hours ago, olivarius said:

I am not on Facebook
You can ask a moderator to allow you to send DM

she should be able to now

• Like 1

Hey Olivarius,  Im interested in multiple wheels you listed.  I tried PM'ing you but cannot due to the age of my account, atleast that's what I assume keeps preventing me from opening a line of communication.  Could you please hit me up when you have a moment?  I'd appreciate it!  Thank you

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Ashes said:

Hey Olivarius,  Im interested in multiple wheels you listed.  I tried PM'ing you but cannot due to the age of my account, atleast that's what I assume keeps preventing me from opening a line of communication.  Could you please hit me up when you have a moment?  I'd appreciate it!  Thank you

you should be able to PM now.

Lots of new members in this thread! In case anyone else is wondering, you just need two rep points (ie: likes, upvotes) to be able to PM.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Denny Paul said:

you should be able to PM now.

Lots of new members in this thread! In case anyone else is wondering, you just need two rep points (ie: likes, upvotes) to be able to PM.

Fair enough, thank you Denny!

• Like 1

Hello! Im new here but on the market for either a 16x or 18xl and came across this forum and post.

1) Are either of these still available?

2) Are you willing to ship at my expense? I live in a small town in Mississippi and as far as I can tell I am the only person riding euc's around here. Nobody within 4 states ever has anything up for sale so I need to get one shipped to me unfortunately. 

Thanks for your time!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hi Olivarius. I’m local and I’m interested in some of your wheels. I’ve sent you PMs to try to arrange a meeting. I hope to hear from you. Thanks. 

• olivarius changed the title to Selling KS 18XL @$900 bought from ewheels.com in 2019 [Orange County CA]