Apps for battery monitoring.

Funky

1 hour ago, Funky said:

Wanted to to know what apps are there anyways?

For Android, EUC World is the major player, and WheelLog is still active as well.

For iOS, DarknessBot is the (only) one.

Most (if not all) manufacturers of course have their own apps for both platforms, but they are usually severely lacking. I think Inmotion app is quite far ahead of the other manufacturers.

1 hour ago, Funky said:

I figure there isn't individual cell monitoring yet?

If there is such thing at all?

No wheel supports this as of yet (except for the discontinued Z10), but the soon released KS S20 possibly does. It remains to be seen how long it takes for the third party apps to implement support for it though.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

No wheel supports this as of yet (except for the discontinued Z10), but the soon released KS S20 possibly does. It remains to be seen how long it takes for the third party apps to implement support for it though.

So to tell if battery is "healthy" and there is no problems.. Only way to tell is when charging to 100%, to check voltage? For my 18xl that would be 84v after charging.

Other than that, there's nothing more?

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

EUC World allows you to show computed battery resistance. Simply said now when once you find the normal status of your EUC, there is some chance you can see abnormality, just as your own pre-warning (now its just a value without any related alarm).
Based on what we have (or better said what we havent), its interesting possibility to have at least something that could (only could) help us.
Im watching it before/after charging and sometimes before/after ride.
My KS-16S (680Wh) is between 0.13-0.2 Ohm. I read 18XL is around 0.2-0.3 Ohm.