*FORUM SAVINGS*   Get an additional $100 off of our already low sale price on all of our NINEBOT products.

$699 NINEBOT ONE E+    $549 NINEBOT ONE C+    *FREE SHIPPING in the continental US 

Use promo code  FORUM  at checkout to receive the discount.

www.forwardca.com 

FORWARD california is an authorized Ninebot distributor in California. All warranty service work is done in the US not China.   SALE ENDS March 31, 2016   

back_final.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, their pricing for both regular and special edition is the same,and the discount works for all of them. 

For you that thinks the price is too high, find me one that has lower price than this, especially from authorized dealer, with warranty and free shipping, I'll paypal you $20 for your findings. I couldn't even find one from 3rd  party with no warranty, let alone from authorized dealer. 

Yes, I'm aware banggood offered one with their sale few months ago for $500 something. 

9 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

But no Warranty at BangGood.

I believe the person posting is a competitor...  Sells AirWheel?

Yes, exactly no warranty from banggood. 

This is the best possible price I've found, seriously thinking getting a second one, for swapping batteries, back up wheel, etc, but I'm kinda holding off for a possible new P or KS 16 

Archived