Split from: Why is everything EUC-related so darn expensive?

Unventor

1 hour ago, bkw said:

I hear gas is expensive nowadays? :rolleyes:

This made me laugh big time. You people in the US do not know the true meaning of this. 

A liter of 95 oct (standard gas) fuel here in Sweden is just about 1$95c or about 7.30$/gallon. (or 17.50sek/liter)

Edited by Unventor

1 hour ago, Chriull said:

And from what is rumored for about half of us citiziens climate change is fake news. As covid is.

Don't look up!

Hmm so you seem that movie too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chriull said:

And from what is rumored for about half of us citiziens climate change is fake news. As covid is.

Don't look up!

People never look up unless they're astronomers or pilots. EVERYTIME I'm told I can use a person's field to fly from because its 'wide open', I simply look up. More often than not, theres a power line crossing right over head. So yeah, people dont look up. Ask a trucker what happens when they ask a car driver for directions....  low bridges are up, and nope, people dont look or consider them.  The Earth sure does look round when you're floating about 3,000' above it. As for Covid: of course its real. So is the perpetuated fear about it, while we forget about everything else that kills us daily:)

If a country is half the size, can't fuel be twice the cost and its still the same? :roflmao: I pay $4 a gallon and get 30mpg. INsanely affordable considering how painful it was last time I walked 15 miles.

Edited by ShanesPlanet

2 hours ago, Unventor said:

This made me laugh big time. You people in the US do not know the true meaning of this. 

A liter of 95 oct (standard gas) fuel here in Sweden is just about 1$95c or about 7.30$/gallon. (or 17.50sek/liter)

Sure.. ~36% of which are taxes.

We have a different system here. The government offers little of any tangible value to its citizenry and in return keeps the tax rates lower. :D

Now if the gas price went to $7.30/gal here while the .gov continued to offer little value, the whole place would immediately revolt!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2021 at 9:02 PM, Chriull said:

Don't look up!

Elites also don't believe it. Otherwise they would follow their own Covid mandates. And they wouldn't fly private jets to climate summits.
Germany plans to close down their last nuclear plants in 2022 and switch to fossil fuels. Lots of countries do the same. Very "ecological".

I do believe that both of those problems are real. After all, I was the first one to warn about Covid on this forum. However, I refuse to take hypocrites seriously. And basically every western leader (including Poland) is a hypocrite if you look at on their actions.