Kingsong S18 ($1800) NYC/Continental US

Selling a Kingsong S18. Matt black on color. Purchased from Ewheels in March 2021. Mileage: approximately 250 miles. Newest batch. Manufacture date 01/21. Wheel has a comfortable ride feel. 220lbs rider. Never had a cut out. Selling due to infrequent use and having other PEVs. Clark pads s18 jump pads and foam cushions attached (to maintain wheel clean matt finish look. Minor handle damage from a tip over fall while wheel was parked/leaned against a wall. Handle lift sensor unaffected. New (and uninstall) replacement handle will be included and ship along with charger, pump, manual etc. Fully function wheel. Connects easily to kS app and EUCworld app. Total cost of wheel with ship $1800. Sale open to some U.S states. And, not to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and international countries.

Note: posted Images of wheel

https://postimg.cc/gallery/0NhcvG3

Edited by Livelife&likerc
Mileage clarification and repost offer sale
  • Like 2

• meepmeepmayer changed the title to Kingsong S18 ($1700) NYC/Continental US

I have to keep repeating "do NOT push 'buy now'. do NOT push 'buy now'. do NOT push 'buy now'".

I'd love to relieve you of your wheel, but I simply don't have sufficient husband points. And I can't move to the dog house because now I have to charge the MTen in there.

Good luck with your sale!

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 1

On 8/9/2021 at 3:10 PM, Livelife&likerc said:

Selling a Kingsong S18. Matt black on color. Purchased from Ewheels in March 2021. Mileage: 160 miles (or 256km). Newest batch. Manufacture date 01/21. Wheel has a comfortable ride feel. 220lbs rider. Never had a cut out. Selling due to infrequent use and having other PEVs. Clark pads s18 jump pads and foam cushions attached on wheel. Minor handle damage from a tip over fall while wheel was parked/leaned against a wall. Handle lift sensor unaffected. Replacement handle included in ship along with charger, pump manual etc. Fully function wheel. Connects easily to kS app and EUCworld app. $1700 shipped included to some U.S states. No ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international countries due to high ship costs and restrictions.

Hi, Im currently in Irving, dallas texas. I like the deal, im assuming price with shipping is ok to Irving? Im on a NZ phone so maybe email or message me on doug@aisleworx.com     Doug

• 4 weeks later...
  • Livelife&likerc changed the title to Kingsong S18 ($1800) NYC/Continental US
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I’m interested in working out a deal to buy the s18. I’m only in NJ and would even be willing to drive out and meet to save on the shipping. Please let me know if still available and if like can send my number to text or call. Thank you in advance.