Zero messages a day

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Can I get messaging too? Being brand new to the world of EUC, I'm finding that it is difficult to even find threads to comment on. There is so much information in this forum that any question that I have has already been answered somewhere. I would like to buy my first EUC used, and I think that being able to message directly might help me to make some connections here.

• Like 2

You can send messages already. But please just ignore old threads and make your new one with whatever exactly you want to ask and know. Doesn't matter if that info is somewhere here already in some form. Just ask again. That is what the forum is for. Better to have public information than private conversations between people that nobody else can benefit from. Making new thread salso gives new people the opportunity to answers the questions in their own way, with the latest state of things in mind.

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May I be set free from my mute stronghold?

Also looking to purchase a bigger EUC, and perhaps ask a few questions, though I don’t want to post needlessly for the sake of gaining ‘reputation’. Most often I use forums to lurk, ask questions privately if something piques my interest, or to shop around.

Many thanks

• Like 1

• 1 month later...