[POLL] 2021 New EUCs Lead Times speculation

[POLL] 2021 New EUCs Lead Times speculation  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think KingSong, Veteran, Gotway and Inmotion will all be able to deliver (to customers) 2021 announced models by Christmas?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only some brands
  2. 2. Which one are you most looking forward to?

• Inmotion V12
    • Kingsong +20in
    • Veteran with suspension
    • Inmotion V13 (20in with swappable batteries and accessible Smart BMS?) .
    • Gotway/Begode new wheel
    • Other from a new brand
  3. 3. Which do you think will be the first manufacturer to deliver their new wheel to customers?

• Inmotion (V13, not V12, which clearly is the next one being delivered)
    • Gotway/Begode
    • Veteran
    • Kingsong
    • A new brand
  4. 4. What will you do with your current wheel when you get a new one?

• Keep it too for specific occasions
    • Keep it to teach others
    • Give/sell it to a friend/family + teach them
    • Sell it online
    • Other

Looking forward to see what you all think! 

I think this year may be better than last 2020 when it comes to delays, but who knows! We've seen Inmotion trying to delay the V12 announcement until they were ready to start shipping, for example (even though it didn't work very well with the "leaks") 

Edited by Jean eRide.ie Community
  • Like 1

Of COURSE I'll keep my old wheel too. Its a wonderful thing to KNOW you have the right wheels for your preferences. This aint marraige, theres room for more than one of various shapes and sizes :dribble:

I'm eager to see what Veteran does next. As a new company, it'll tell a HUGE story, to compare development strategy. Oddly, I'm simply not enthused about suspension yet. I would like to see focus on redundancy, QC, and build quality. Until battery tech changes, we're kind of stuck in a holding pattern atm.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

What do we actually know?

Next King Song: 20+ incher akin to the S18? I think that is the only concrete thing that is "known" (substantiated rumor I guess).

Next Begode: RS successor = new msuper as the sure thing to do, or something else? New 16 incher succeeding the Nikola?

Next Inmotion (after the V12): ???

Next Veteran: Sherman Lite with less battery? Sherman successor with suspension? 16 incher (yes please!!).

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

What do we actually know?

Next King Song: 20+ incher akin to the S18? I think that is the only concrete thing that is "known" (substantiated rumor I guess).

Next Begode: RS successor = new msuper as the sure thing to do, or something else? New 16 incher succeeding the Nikola?

Next Inmotion (after the V12): ???

Next Veteran: Sherman Lite with less battery? Sherman successor with suspension? 16 incher (yes please!!).

@evX_Mick said on his V12 video that Inmotion will look into adding the smart BMS accessible via an app on the next model, V13, which is already starting development. 

I heard rumours about an external or swappable battery on an Inmotion upcoming model, which wasn't the V12, so must be the V13. 

KingSong, I think it may be a +20in without suspension, but who knows. 

14 minutes ago, Jean eRide.ie Community said:

on the next model, V13, which is already starting development

Certainly not this year then.

12 minutes ago, Jean eRide.ie Community said:

KingSong, I think it may be a +20in without suspension, but who knows.

Weren't there pictures of a "bigger S18"? I believe they must be quite far along, and I assume with suspension (if it's the same form factor).

Are these new rumoured 20in wheels actual 20in or 20in like Sherman. Meaning are the tires marked 20x3" and rim 16" ? 

Haven't heard of a new KingSong wheel, but that sounds interesting. I hope at least one second generation suspension coming this year. August announcement will be very late for nordic riding season. Probably will purchase next spring. And V13 sounds very promising also, hopefully suspended. And is there reliable rumours about a Veteran with suspension? I hope they enter the game also. 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2021 at 10:58 PM, Jean eRide.ie Community said:

I've heard that KingSong confirmed that their new wheel will be launched in August and will be a 20in suspension wheel with a big battery and screen! 

That would be sweet!! More range and speed in a S18 package would definitely sway me from purchasing a Veteran as my second wheel. :wub: 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 8:02 AM, UniVehje said:

Are these new rumoured 20in wheels actual 20in or 20in like Sherman. Meaning are the tires marked 20x3" and rim 16" ? 

I guess we won't know until August