Inmotion V11 Bluetooth

klaus

Hello people, can someone tell me where on the board of the V11 the bluetooth module is located and there is no antenna for sending / receiving?
I have the problem that sometimes no connection to the app can be established, no matter which app I use the bike is not found.

The Bluetooth module is located inside the headlight unit on the V11.

I would make sure that you are running the latest version firmware as well as the latest app.

Edited by mrelwood
  • Like 1

hallo mrelwood,

Ich habe die neue App und Firmware installiert. Das Problem Krieg von Anfang an da, eine Verbindung hat beim ersten Mal nie funktioniert, nur beim zweiten Mal gesucht.
Oder es ist wahr, dass keine Verbindung, weil das Rad nicht gefunden wird, auch nicht von Wheellog oder der EUC-Welt. Es ist, als ob das Modul nicht gesehen ist.

4 hours ago, null said:

@klaus Hi and welcome. Please use the forum language which is English. You can use an auto translater like deepl.com if needed.

OK thanks. Actually I wrote in German and had Google translate, copied and pasted it into English. Must have gone wrong, sorry.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, klaus said:

Actually I wrote in German and had Google translate, copied and pasted it into English. Must have gone wrong, sorry.

Looks like is was translated from german to english and back again ;)

There were some issues with euc world and the new firmware, hut this should be resolved. 

And somewhere was afair something written with an underlying problem of the bluetoith stacj of android, v11 or both together...:( So different android version and or waiting for a new firmware?

Yes, thank you, I have read the report, if it were only the euc World app I would have no problem with it, but three apps where the bike cannot be found! I also tried other older phones, Ulefon with Android 8, or my xaomi 9 with the latest software, always the same result. when i try days later it works again, so the idea of whether a bad or loose contact could be the cause. The quality at Inmotion leaves a lot to be desired, I have already found loose or totally defective screws on myself.