There are No reason not to buy a Sherman, except.

Finn Bjerke

Weight and price
No suspension
Very little Torque (unless you buy road tire) 
Rim/tire fit needs some fixing. 
The lights are connected badly.
You are forced to buy the next product they make

You are too bloody happy all the fucking time
You are forrced to test this damn thing in snow and ice, in the mountains  and on the beach also. 

Weight - the weight also defines its stable ride characteristics. Its actually not bad for a quick lift in traffic. Just not to carry it for distances. 

Price - it is $800 more than InMotion V11 but with more than double the battery. 

No suspension - still on the fence about suspension because it adds simplicity. 

The rim is definitely an issue that needs to be addressed. 

The light connectors shouldn’t be unplugged if powered on. Only unplug when powered off the machine. 

I agree, I would be excited to buy Veteran Sherman in 2021 if they update the wheel with a bit more torque, wheel rim issue, water proofing seals, update the display panel, add a USB port, better charging port covers

Guys don't even entertain @Finn Bjerke he just hates the Sherman and is not interested in discussion, defending his points or even making points that hold water.. Many on this forum have tried arguing with him to no avail... If not for his many prior posts I'd have guessed he was simply a troll or a bot made by ks/gotway/inmotion. Arguing with him is like trying to deconvert a religious person with a monologue - not happening so save your ammo and keystrokes for more worthwhile commenters and threads. 

btw - i hope this isn't construed as me personally attacking him, i'm just growing frustrated with him making 5 threads about the same thing and barely presenting his points and not acknowledging responses... One could almost consider it flaming or trolling and it is wasting the time of too many valuable commenters who could use their time constructively on this forum to provide helpful/interesting comments and content. 

• Like 2

I appreciate your Imput, I’m between the RS and Sherman but like you said it’s $700 difference  and your getting a lot more for the money. It’s nice to think I could get the Sherman and by happy with the wheel and the meet my needs for years to come (not outgrow the wheel)  

I do apologize for the ironical twist used here which made mr x of Portugal so angry. Im pro-sherman off course I am. Im also very fond of politeness and serious debate about the topic at hand. There is a lot of good info here on this wonderfull forum.  The angry anonymous trolls are part of the package I guess. 

Im afraid we will all end up buying more than one wheel. The Sherman can do many things: range stability  and speed. I hope theyll make other wheels. Including suspension wheels. I want the Sherman for long trips on road - but for shorter fun trips on MTB tracks and in the forrests ill prefer suspensions wheels like my beloved V11.

Matthieu Thegrey sounds like a real name to me, thank you for that. Your point is simply put: "Value for money" I totally agree.  The braking power is nice to have but is it only an on-road feature?  The rim problem is a serious one, dear I ask is it also about riders over 100 kilos ? I still think we pay a lot of money for EUC products and some of the faults they have are  frustrating.  A waterproof LED display will prob be standard on all wheels in near future.  Thx for constructive comments and criticism.  

Edited by Finn Bjerke

14 minutes ago, Finn Bjerke said:

mr xiiijojjo

What I wrote was irony, maybe a little too complicated for you? Try to speak for yourself and be less negative in the future also read all the text before you get angry.  try this:   read - understand - comment. The troll is you not me.  Do you have a name btw? 

donald-duck-angry-clipart-donald-duck-an

So your original post in the veteran Sherman topic is to talk negative on it?  Why bother? Go enjoy your Inmotion v11 and let us chat about the veteran Sherman in peace. How about that? 

So your original post in the veteran Sherman topic is to talk negative on it?

No.  READ  again.   I wrote 

You should NOT buy the Sherman becouse:  

You are too bloody happy all the fucking time
You are forrced to test this damn thing in snow and ice, in the mountains  and on the beach also. 

that was irony, maybe too difficult for you.  I do apologize for that.  

Go enjoy your Inmotion v11 and let us chat about the veteran Sherman in peace. How about that? 

I post what I bloody well please, maybe your problem is misunderstanding and getting angry over nothing. Dont talk in behalf of others when you so clearly  misunderstand very simple matters  "chat in In peace"  is very good, but real debate about real benefits and real problems is much better.  Try to focus on the topic. pls.  

About the torque,it's the only wheel i got (9 eucs) where I have still not been able to make it beep in acceleration, it's tremedously powerful if you can put enough force in it. 

9 EUCs and this is a winner ? But I guess side pads and studded fottpads is a very good idea if you want full potential out of this 35 kg beast?