EUC World - Feature Request: It should show which wheel was used on each tour

Tryptych

• Tryptych changed the title to EUC World - Feature Request: It should show which wheel was used on each tour

Agreed! I find the info in my csv files, but having it on the tour somewhere would be pretty awesome. Maybe on the main tour website too? Hopefully it wouldnt become a theft/target issue.

Edited by ShanesPlanet

On 12/30/2020 at 12:07 PM, Seba said:

Starting from upcoming 2.4 release EUC model will be displayed in tour page :) 

awesome seba! Is this the same release Im waiting for, that will make the lemfo even easier to use? I don't keep up with updates and timelines well and am wondering if I've already missed that one?

8 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

awesome seba! Is this the same release Im waiting for, that will make the lemfo even easier to use? I don't keep up with updates and timelines well and am wondering if I've already missed that one?

No, you didn't missed anything :) This is the same release that will include Lemfo Lem T/TicWris Max optimizations.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2021 at 10:23 AM, Seba said:

No, you didn't missed anything :) This is the same release that will include Lemfo Lem T/TicWris Max optimizations.

Cool! My Lemfo just arrived, and even if the euc.world seems to run on it just fine, some screen optimization is truly welcome!

Here seen w/ Mten3

IMG_20210109_203149.jpg

-Z-

Edited by Zwheeler