EUC WORLD - merge several logs into one trip?

I love the app. Use it all the time.... (even tho it would not connect to my wheel since 2 days ago, but that is not the discussion here ;) )

One thing that has been bugging me is that on long trips, I tend to turn off my wheel and even the app to save battery while having break, coffee, shopping or what ever.  The problem is that it will then be logged as different trips. 
Is there any wat I can merge several logs/trips into one trip on euc world app or web page after?

I did this amazing mountain climb few months ago, and I would love the map to show this as one long trips and not 3 seperate ones. This applies to other rides as well, and for for sure some in the future as well. Is this allready possible, or if not, can it become possible?

KInd regards
EUCzero

Edited by zeroSIXzero
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, zeroSIXzero said:

Is there any wat I can merge several logs/trips into one trip on euc world app or web page after?

There used to be a way to merge trips once the logs were closed, but I'm pretty sure that you can't do that anymore. Mainly because some idiots used to do that to gain points on the leaderboards :facepalm:

For your future rides, you can shut down the wheel but DO NOT exit/close the EUC World app. It will pick up from where it was left. There may be a setting in the app to activate this though, I can't remember because I set it once and haven't touched it since.

If you are worried about not having enough phone battery, take a power bank with you as I do. I have a 4 cell 18650 one, so 14000Mah at my disposal. That's enough for anyone ;)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Planemo said:

There used to be a way to merge trips once the logs were closed, but I'm pretty sure that you can't do that anymore. Mainly because some idiots used to do that to gain points on the leaderboards :facepalm:

For your future rides, you can shut down the wheel but DO NOT exit/close the EUC World app. It will pick up from where it was left. There may be a setting in the app to activate this though, I can't remember because I set it once and haven't touched it since.

If you are worried about not having enough phone battery, take a power bank with you as I do. I have a 4 cell 18650 one, so 14000Mah at my disposal. That's enough for anyone ;)

As far as I know there has never been an official way to achieve that, what you could do was to create tours from logs afterwards, which would allow some level of tampering - as you said, somebody (me included!) did correct and legitimate things like @zeroSIXzero would like to do, other bad guys did bad things... one of the reasons (I assume) why this has changed.

2 hours ago, zeroSIXzero said:

Now it's not possible, but it's a good idea that is worth to add to the app. I think I'll be able to add into upcoming update - option to continue last tour (of course if some conditions are met, like last tour finish location close enough to current location etc.).

• Like 3