Canada builds a wall stop illegal immigrants

yalemark

I think all of us hate trump.  Heck.   We should build a wall to stop the illegal American immigrants that come here for our free universal healthcare!!  CANADA SHOULD BUILD A WALL TO KEEP SICK (OF DONALD TRUMP and other viruses) AMERICANS FROM ILLEGALLY ENTERING CANADA

7 hours ago, yalemark said:

I think all of us hate trump.  Heck.   We should build a wall to stop the illegal American immigrants that come here for our free universal healthcare!!  CANADA SHOULD BUILD A WALL TO KEEP SICK (OF DONALD TRUMP and other viruses) AMERICANS FROM ILLEGALLY ENTERING CANADA

You think too much. I don't hate anyone. I do find it interesting that the entire world is so consumed by what happens in the little country of USA. Quite entertaining to say the least. Just remember, almost HALF the usa votes were for trump. It is a folley to assume EVERYONE hates Trump, just because the media presents it that way. I must admit, the more people direct hatred towards the pres, the more I like him.  Please by all means, build a wall. Im sure Canada never crosses into Usa for our resources or cheaper goods.

One thing that is clear. The main stream media is wrong more than it is right. If you look up easy to find facts that we have today concerning things that happened six months ago or one year ago you will find that most of the main stream media was wrong or lied about most of the information that it presented. When caught in a lie the media says that it reported the best information that it had at the time. Yet other media showed proof of the story being false before the mainstream media release the news. Malicious intent or not this does not change the fact that most of the reported information about just about everything has been wrong.

The media is supposed to report the news not influence people. It is obvious that the media has an agenda. What is the agenda? If you have to lie to me while covering things up why would I think that this is done in my best interest? 

Summery: We are being lied to. 

• Like 2

On 10/22/2020 at 7:07 PM, RockyTop said:

One thing that is clear. The main stream media is wrong more than it is right. If you look up easy to find facts that we have today concerning things that happened six months ago or one year ago you will find that most of the main stream media was wrong or lied about most of the information that it presented. When caught in a lie the media says that it reported the best information that it had at the time. Yet other media showed proof of the story being false before the mainstream media release the news. Malicious intent or not this does not change the fact that most of the reported information about just about everything has been wrong.

The media is supposed to report the news not influence people. It is obvious that the media has an agenda. What is the agenda? If you have to lie to me while covering things up why would I think that this is done in my best interest? 

I'm not really sure what the term "main stream media" means in detail.

The part of the media, in german called the "boulevard" (tabloid press according to dict.cc in english) was alltimes by definition just looking opportunisticly for their profit and the benefit of their investors. No matter what's the truth or what's ethically justifyable.

Each "Quality press/media" has also some political/socially preference - but at least serious journalists doing serious research.

As press/media is often bought/controlled by political parties it's in each ones responsability to read and decide what can be trusted.

Getting a profound opinion is putting together a big confuscated puzzle.

Social media, online news, bots spreading fake news, outreagously lying political leaders nowadays do not make the situation easier...

Imho.

On 10/22/2020 at 7:07 PM, RockyTop said:

Summery: We are being lied to. 

Yes. But there is still some truth out there once one puts the puzzle together.

It's not too complicated if one wants to get it...

On 10/22/2020 at 7:26 AM, yalemark said:

I think all of us hate trump.

Who is actively censoring people? Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Google are the most prominent ones.
Who are these companies telling us to vote? Biden. Who is constantly talking about misgendering, spreading "false information", fact-checking, cancelling? Far left.

As a European, I don't care much about US domestic issues. However, I do care about online censorship. And so I prefer for Trump & Republicans to win, just on that one, very important issue.

Edited by atdlzpae