Helmet mirrors? Marty... Everyone?

Guy

Hey all! Been LOVING my Nik+. Wicked fast, quiet, and smooth. Now my V8 feels so light and nimble. A good compliment of wheels. Marty, I bought a Scorpion modular helmet like yours. I need to install mirrors. Which mirrors or mirror did you install? Can you swing up the chin part and still use the mirrors? How are the mirrors attached? Everyone, what mirrors do you like? I'm also thinking of the wrist mirrors. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. Peace from Maine...Guy

I have a velcro strip for attaching a mirror to each of my helmets, but I can't even remember the last time I used one. The wrist mirror I picked up from ebay is just way bigger, less intrusive, safer, and unlikely to get caught on a tree or something.

I now own one helmet mirror, and three wrist mirrors.

• Like 2

Thanks guys! I've tried placing the mirror mounts on the visor for now. I'll give them a go after tomorrow as there is going to be rain. I'll let you guys know...

Hey guys. I found two long arm helmet mirrors at Dick's Sporting Goods. I mounted them on the visor. Riding an EUC with a motorcycle helmet on is different from with a bicycle helmet on. The mirrors are a bit convex making the image good for a wide field yet not good for distant objects. I do want to get a wrist mirror also.  I got up to 33 mph trying to beat a tunderstorm home. I did. The Nik+ is one sweet wheel...

On 9/9/2020 at 12:41 AM, who_the said:

Helmet mirror since 2016. Attached using 3M Dual Lock 250/400. Once you pick up the technique (retain distant focus, "sweep" for wider field of view) there's no turning back. 

20200908-213358.jpg

where'd you buy this one? it looks like it would work on my motorcycle helmet, but is that mounted onto the visor? is it unusable if you close it?

• 3 weeks later...