Gloves for Summer?

I need a pair of full finger gloves to wear under my wrist guards that protect my fingers... but aren't too hot... does such a thing exist?

edit: this is the best i've found so far: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B088GY6VMB/ref=crt_ewc_title_srh_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1ZTCLB42E57H2 ...Any other suggestions?

Edited by Tryptych
gloves
  • Like 2

To protect fingers from abrasion, its preferably with leather or non leather kevlar reinforced.

Recently slit my index finger open to the bone (4-5cm slit) on a fence from wearing finger less leather gloves, but at least my palm made it.

With leather, it might or might mot have made it. Leather is good for abrasion, not that good for sharp objects. Kevlar though 👊 thats the gloves im looking for next.

Edited by Boogieman

• 1 month later...

Ninja gloves or some similar work glove I live in the tropics and these work fine ,cheap as u may need 2 pairs to last the summer 

Ninja® HPT™ GripX is the most lightweight multi purpose glove based on Ninja®'s HPT™ Technology.

ninja-gloves.com.au