Best/Trusted Places To Buy

Globewheel

But why? Even with the $50 off its the same price as ewheels and now you won't have a warranty 🤔

Edit. I see it is 2850 on ewheels so I guess Ali express is $100 cheaper if they don't have any other fees. Still doesn't seem worth it to risk it to me... 

Edited by MrRobot
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, MrRobot said:

But why? Even with the $50 off its the same price as ewheels and now you won't have a warranty 🤔

Edit. I see it is 2850 on ewheels so I guess Ali express is $100 cheaper if they don't have any other fees. Still doesn't seem worth it to risk it to me... 

Because of - eWheels is located in USA and maybe you know, as non american I will pay a lot of fees if I buy in USA and then send it to Europe.

- time - if producer from China send Sherman at first to USA and then eWheel from USA to Europe - I will ride maybe next summer :laughbounce2:

Until delivery, I can not review, if mentioned ali store is the best. But price is final without additional fees.
It is safe - due to aliexpress buyer protection.

I am sharing my experience, not saying where you should buy.

It is up to you where to buy.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Esbu said:

Because of - eWheels is located in USA and maybe you know, as non american I will pay a lot of fees if I buy in USA and then send it to Europe.

- time - if producer from China send Sherman at first to USA and then eWheel from USA to Europe - I will ride maybe next summer :laughbounce2:

Until delivery, I can not review, if mentioned ali store is the best. But price is final without additional fees.
It is safe - due to aliexpress buyer protection.

I am sharing my experience, not saying where you should buy.

It is up to you where to buy.

Ah no I understand this. I thought you were OP who unless I was mistaken was asking for best place to order from for US customers. I get ordering from aliexpress if you're in Europe. 

1 minute ago, MrRobot said:

Ah no I understand this. I thought you were OP who unless I was mistaken was asking for best place to order from for US customers. I get ordering from aliexpress if you're in Europe. 

Even in Europe ...

Plenty of reputable sellers that you can count on in case of a problem with the wheel. Ordering from China = you're on your own for repairs.

17 hours ago, ir_fuel said:

Even in Europe ...

Plenty of reputable sellers that you can count on in case of a problem with the wheel. Ordering from China = you're on your own for repairs.

My concern with ordering from China isn't really the repairs, it's even getting the parts under warranty to begin with.  It's like pulling teeth from what I hear.

Hi, we've Sherman and can offer you a good price than Ewheel. Free shipping to US from our warehouse in EU. And I understand your concern about the after-sale service, we have guarantee the batteries, motherboard and motor engine free to renew( directly give you a new one for repair). If you're interested please reply to me. Thank you.

8 hours ago, Ben Kim said:

My concern with ordering from China isn't really the repairs, it's even getting the parts under warranty to begin with.  It's like pulling teeth from what I hear.

Indeed. Communication is a nightmare. I presume combination of the sheer amount of messages they receive + the language barrier.