Is the v3pro the easiest wheel to teach others on?

Denny Paul

Hey guys,

So basically the topic. I tend to be the teaching type, and I’ve had good success teaching many people how to ride. However, I still feel the learning curve is too steep for the average curious person. I think if I can get a newbie to learn even with this training wheel, they’ll be encouraged enough to eventually get it with a real unicycle. 

Would the V3pro be a good idea to inspire confidence? If not, what do you think is the best one to learn on and why? I’m considering buying a cheap used wheel for newbies to beat up.

• Like 1

Hmm, the problem with the V3 is that you don't really learn to balance side to side. It might be good as a beginner step, like the first hour or so. But after that I would still recommend something like the Mten3 for teaching. You seem to own the perfect progression set of wheels already :lol: (Mten3, MCM5 and a Tesla).

• Like 2

IMO, this type of EUC should give people a ‘taste’ of the unique floating sensation. It should then get them hooked, and thereby making them want more. I’d say if you can add one to your stock, then why not.

Disclosure: it’s what I started with, and have since progressed to other awesome higher end single wheel EUC’s

• Like 2