Mten3 bumper

stephen

I posted a similar bumper solution way back in 2017, I used a car molding half round from Cowles which can be purchased on Amazon. It already has a sticky side too it.. 

The sad part is I sincerely thought we would have had a Mten 4 by now, come on Gotway it’s time to upgrade that little terror !

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001EA0M0I/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

67619C1C-E0B9-4184-B806-241BEA8554FB.jpeg

• Like 3

That’s a great mod Stephen.  The 90 degree molding should offer a high degree of protection around the handle areas that take the most abuse during a tumble.

Now you can further concentrate on one or two more 360 reverse revolutions. :)

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

That’s a great mod Stephen.  The 90 degree molding should offer a high degree of protection around the handle areas that take the most abuse during a tumble.

Now you can further concentrate on one or two more 360 reverse revolutions. :)

It's your fault I've had tumbles😖😂😂 I wouldn't drop it but when doing reverse circles you get dizzy,, ooh well all my wheels are scratched it's unpreventable and also endless fun and enjoyment, I'm sure the moulding will take the banging noise down a bit too😁

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Mrd777 said:

I posted a similar bumper solution way back in 2017, I used a car molding half round from Cowles which can be purchased on Amazon. It already has a sticky side too it.. 

Cowles is a great product. I‘ve used it numerous times myself.  Adding the additional molding protection to the pedals like we’ve both installed is a plus. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stephen said:

It's your fault I've had tumbles😖😂😂 I wouldn't drop it but when doing reverse circles you get dizzy,, ooh well all my wheels are scratched it's unpreventable and also endless fun and enjoyment, I'm sure the moulding will take the banging noise down a bit too😁

I love destroying other member’s wheels. ;)

• Like 3