EUC movie or game?

Kryziss

Does anyone know if there is a movie/documentary/video game, existing or in the making, that involves electric unicycles?

How great would it be if a studio helped popularize EUCs by incorporating them in an open world game, a chase in a Mission Impossible movie or if there were a Netflix documentary about how a wheel makes life fun and convenient?

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Hello, there is new series in Russia, called "Guests from the past" (Гости из прошлого). There are a couple of scenes with EUCs. One even with main character (chase in the past). Here is the trailer:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=m2L8L1zRQLA

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, RoadRunner said:

Just last week when i played GTA 5 i thought to myself how cool would it be to ride an EUC through the streets of Los Santos. :)

Maybe you should write to them and see if they'll add it. I don't think it would be hard for them to program as it's essentially just a guy standing upright and moving quick but it would look cool which is the whole point of the game. I wouldn't imagine you'd live long with one in the game. I always thought it was a shame they didn't improve the paragliding in the game to make it more realistic with thermals and wind etc - it would be fun trying to fly cross country. It should of been fairly easy to add other fun forms of aviation too like paramotors, hang gliders, hot air balloons. I can easily picture a special mission involving cluster balloons and shotguns. 

• Like 1