Maximum distance on single battery charge

Bob

I did a little bit of more than 20 km with one charge before it forced me to dismount. temperature was 14 deg Celsius, I'm 140lb

it was a mix of acceleration, side walk, gentle hills, and a quick trick session (I don't want to scratch it too much :) ).

On 11/15/2015, 5:06:25, Pagsy said:

I did a little bit of more than 20 km with one charge before it forced me to dismount. temperature was 14 deg Celsius, I'm 140lb

it was a mix of acceleration, side walk, gentle hills, and a quick trick session (I don't want to scratch it too much :) ).

nice review thx.
what is the battery level when it tells you to dismount?

nice review thx.

On November 21, 2015 at 9:39:26 PM, joelren2k said:

nice review thx.

nice review thx.

I think it was between 10 and 20% ... sorry I don't remember exactly as I shut it off and I went back on it after a few minute. 

It reminded me the airwheel x3 as it does the same.

I'm interested in the range of the Zero 260wh.

has someone made a test already ? weight? temperature? riding style?

do we have some feedback for this model ?

I thought this model would be more popular than the 130wh or the 340wh

• 3 weeks later...

@Pagsy the zero 260 model will do 12-14 km, hilly environment, riding to the limit (beep) ,my weight 75 kg, 1m83

I have another question... After 50 km I could set it to max. speed 30 km... But after I fell down I started again counting from 0, with max speed 20 km/h ( I thought it was because I fell down.) but now a week ago I had the same issue ( without falling down or doing tricks with it ( just normal riding) It did reset itself to max 20km/h...

yesterday, after 50 km I could unlock it again to 30km/h... But it worries me... Has somebody the same experience?

On 26-12-2015 at 11:31 AM, Willem Jansen said:

yesterday, after 50 km I could unlock it again to 30km/h... But it worries me... Has somebody the same experience?

I'm using the unlocked app, so I do not have this problem. Maybe you can better use the unlocked version too?

17km today, temp 6*C.

I tried few times accelerate on the hills to max speed until I heard continue beeeeep with red light flashing. It is safe, I had enough time to stop and switch off wheel.

• 1 month later...

IPS T680+

Flat terrain, 100kg + clothing

between 7 and 10°C

cruising speed 20-22KmH

36km, battery still at 42%

On Saturday, December 26, 2015 at 10:31 AM, Willem Jansen said:

@Pagsy the zero 260 model will do 12-14 km, hilly environment, riding to the limit (beep) ,my weight 75 kg, 1m83

I have another question... After 50 km I could set it to max. speed 30 km... But after I fell down I started again counting from 0, with max speed 20 km/h ( I thought it was because I fell down.) but now a week ago I had the same issue ( without falling down or doing tricks with it ( just normal riding) It did reset itself to max 20km/h...

57 minutes ago, Jurgen said:

IPS T680+

Flat terrain, 100kg + clothing

between 7 and 10°C

cruising speed 20-22KmH

36km, battery still at 42%

I know you are just trying to make me jealous with those distance stats!

Archived