Panasonic or Samsung

BPINE

Hi! I've seen that sale too, but shall we believe if it says 1360wh? Couldn't decide neither which brand to pick Panasonic or Samsung, but there's a lot difference betwwen prices. You know what? I'll just wait until you receive your order and write a review for us.:)

Edit: By the way I don't like its top speed, it's only max 25km/h? I want one with 28-30km/h without making me falling off it.

8 hours ago, BPINE said:

I am going to buy a King 18" with 1360 wh battery but there are 2 battery options Panasonic or Samsung which is best?

Thanks for the help

Really hard to say without knowing the more specific cell types, presumably the more expensive one is "better"? Both are known as reputable manufacturers.

5 hours ago, Azuro said:

Hi! I've seen that sale too, but shall we believe if it says 1360wh? Couldn't decide neither which brand to pick Panasonic or Samsung, but there's a lot difference betwwen prices. You know what? I'll just wait until you receive your order and write a review for us.:)

Edit: By the way I don't like its top speed, it's only max 25km/h? I want one with 28-30km/h without making me falling off it.

I don't like the top speed either and like you I am not even sure it has that big of a battery in it anyway, I can't seem to find it anywhere else only Ali express so is it even real? Looks like there was some sort of a sale that is over now so I guess it doesn't even matter anymore. It is a shame I guy can't just pick one and buy it without all the drama of actually trying to find one to buy without having to learn Chinglish.

Archived