Aliexpress "Global Shopping Festival" today (11.11.2015)

esaj

There's some sort of sale going on in Aliexpress that apparently lasts only today (November 11th 2015). I've got a long shopping list and some stuff is on sale even up to -50%, although there have been and probably will be "normal" sales at other times too (and you can usually find the same stuff on multiple sellers with a huge differences in prices). Just thought that if anyone orders stuff from Aliexpress, today you might get it even cheaper.

Edit: I might have gone a bit overboard myself, I just ordered 5 Arduino Uno boards (from different sellers, price ranging from 2.5€ to 5€ depending what comes with them), 37-piece sensor kit, 3 Bluetooth serial modules, 2 RF transmitter/receiver-kits, DC-DC 36...72V to 12V step down transformer, 4 MPU-6050 gyro modules, few different types of stepper motor drive controllers, 8 stepper motors (a couple of different types), 25 power mosfets, 2 small 3-phase BLDC motors (just for testing driving a real 3-phase/hall-sensor motors via h-bridges) and some small odds & ends... :D  Did I forget something?

Archived