android gotway app for Nikola

Hi,

I'm looking for the latest android app that works for a Nikola. The one posted here does not mention the Nikola. I can not download the apk from the website, seems to take forever... And I'm not sure is there is an official version in the play store...

At this moment I use the euc world app. But Would like some options to change color or turn of the led lights.

7 hours ago, Steven Algoet said:

I'm looking for the latest android app that works for a Nikola. The one posted here does not mention the Nikola. I can not download the apk from the website, seems to take forever... And I'm not sure is there is an official version in the play store...

At this moment I use the euc world app. But Would like some options to change color or turn of the led lights.

Upcoming EUC World update will include full Nikola support.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Seba said:

Upcoming EUC World update will include full Nikola support.

Nikola+ is support is expected 2045..ish maybe. 😉😁 Sorry I couldn't help joking. It is GW after all. 

@Sebahave you approached Inmotion to ask them for api support as your app becomes more and more compelling? 

On 2/19/2020 at 9:12 AM, Steven Algoet said:

Now you can do it (and many more) with new EUC World update that has been released today:

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 2/21/2020 at 12:34 PM, Kristof Willen said:

AFAIK, this Android app comes the closest to an official GW app.  It surely allows you to change LED modes.

Still has half of the app in Chinese, even after setting the language to 'English'...

Asks a lot of permissions... Seems almost completely in Chinese... and... just does nothing here.
I guess I just wait until the EUC world app supports changing the colors of the led ring :-) 

edit: After restarting a few times I got it working! Had to use google translate (google lens) to find where I can change the light. 
Also found out my wheel was in easy mode, not medium or hard... That explains why breaking was so hard :-)

And even now I find out that the EUC world app also has this options... So that crappy Gotway App is useless. 
thx again for the great app EUC.world! 

Edited by Steven Algoet
edit2

8 hours ago, Steven Algoet said:

Asks a lot of permissions... Seems almost completely in Chinese... and... just does nothing here.
I guess I just wait until the EUC world app supports changing the colors of the led ring :-) 

edit: After restarting a few times I got it working! Had to use google translate (google lens) to find where I can change the light. 
Also found out my wheel was in easy mode, not medium or hard... That explains why breaking was so hard :-)

And even now I find out that the EUC world app also has this options... So that crappy Gotway App is useless. 
thx again for the great app EUC.world! 

I never use the GW app anymore; LED color cycling is easier/faster done with the (short press) power button.